Home

what NATIONALITY are you????

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by leXX

um, what exactly made you say that? :eyeraise:

LMFAO!!!

I can just imagine it - it'd be the scam of the century!!! :lol:

Man(?), it would really be the most evil crime in the swamp's history I'm sure :rofl:

There, now it's off topic...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by UsetheFORX

your not the only asian or flip in the otf...

teehee ... pinoy ako!

ay putang ina...

talaga!!

pare, nasaan ka tira????? (i might of miss a word i don't know if i said that correctly)

i'm a bit rusty in my laguage.

i've finally found someone whos filipino in here.

killaloe? near algonquin park right? its between Kingston and Deep river i believe. my moms from deep river :D

ive never been to killaloe but im pretty sure ive got the right location. wasnt there some woman who spazzed and killed two men in killaloe? i remember a big fuss on that subject.

and yes hockey DOES rule all :D :D :D

personally theoren fleury is my favourite, hes as tiny as a child but hits like a truck. and who doesnt laugh at domi's antics?

canadians should check out my canuck thread, some funny stuff that most of us can appreciate. its on page 5 at the moment but it may drop as time passes.

Originally posted by StAtilXl

Scotish, Irish, and German

Yes i get into fights.

And I live in Canada.

Just to set things straight Hockey OWNS all sports.

And Canada has the best team. Muahahaha

And Canada will be continue to be one of the dominating forces in international sports with the likes of those youngins Thornoton and Iginla to name JUST TWO and I know there are many many many more. I remember when they were trying to figure out who was to be on the team and there were too many qualified players. For America they were digging for players. Stupid Richter! What is Americas hockey future? Name three people under 25 who are good. Though so.

BigTeddyPaul

Finland! :bounce1:

And remember to be nice to us Finns or Santa (<-- lives here) won't bring you any presents on Christmas!

Oh, and our little 5.000.000-people country beats the crap out of Canadians and Americans in hockey!

Mmmmm...remember those Olympics a while ago? Everyone got their best players on the ice.. Wayne was there along with all the other legends. So..umm...didn't you Americans pulverize the hotel rooms or something after all the losing?

The Canadians got pretty far though...almost won the bronze but then... was it...ummm....Finland who owned you? Yea...I think that was it..hmmm...Finland...yes. :rolleyes:

HA! :p

(Too bad I don't really like hockey... :( but that's beside the point. Saku Koivu is cool, though. I've met him a few times. )

Ps. No, all Finns aren't this annoying. :)

Hmmm, lets see now...

Like Reb, I too am rather confused. Right, my father is half German and half French. My mother is one third English, one third American and one third Australian (Gee, I sound like I'm disecting my parents :eek: ). So where does that leave me? I was born in Australia so I guess I would have to be...

AUSSIE!!!!

Or am I German??????? French?..................Bugger!

Originally posted by Clem

we're better than u at skiing

and F1, and Rallying ..... we just beat u in union cos the uk has just sorta beaten off all of the southern hemisphere recently

go five nations .... er six nations .... oh whatever!

Skiing? F1? Rally?

*cough*

I'm not boasting or anything, but Finns are in a league of their own, especially in motorsports.

There's a saying in the racing world: "If you want to win, get a Finn!"

....so true... :)

Originally posted by Cjais

Let's see...

You, Pierre, Rad, Shadowtemplar, me - and some dudes that are no longer here (Druid and Jubatus) are all Danes :p

Go us! :D

Well, I think they are b4 my time though!! Well, and I thought that we were few...! Soon these forums will belong to us!!

Ja, sådan er det at være dansker!! Hehe, vi elsker det...ikke sandt??

-Clemme

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Skiing? F1? Rally?

*cough*

I'm not boasting or anything, but Finns are in a league of their own, especially in motorsports.

....so true... :)

i wasnt saying we're the best ... just better than the ozzies but ... in F1 we beat the fins (now hakkinens left) and rally we're up there with u

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

ay putang ina...

talaga!!

pare, nasaan ka tira????? (i might of miss a word i don't know if i said that correctly)

i'm a bit rusty in my laguage.

i've finally found someone whos filipino in here.

yea im a bit rusty too.. im flip/canadian. Born in canada yet my background is filipino. i know what you said in the 1st two lines but not last.:whacked:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Luc Solar

Finland! :bounce1:

And remember to be nice to us Finns or Santa (<-- lives here) won't bring you any presents on Christmas!

Oh, and our little 5.000.000-people country beats the crap out of Canadians and Americans in hockey!

Mmmmm...remember those Olympics a while ago? Everyone got their best players on the ice.. Wayne was there along with all the other legends. So..umm...didn't you Americans pulverize the hotel rooms or something after all the losing?

The Canadians got pretty far though...almost won the bronze but then... was it...ummm....Finland who owned you? Yea...I think that was it..hmmm...Finland...yes. :rolleyes:

HA! :p

(Too bad I don't really like hockey... :( but that's beside the point. Saku Koivu is cool, though. I've met him a few times. )

Ps. No, all Finns aren't this annoying. :)

Duh... Obviously you didn't watch this year's Olympics lmao. Canada clean sweeped in mens and womens hockey, took home both golds BABY!! All Finland has is Koivu and Selanne and even they are above average star's.

Skiing? F1? Rally?

*cough*

....so true...

Hmm right so lets see whose from Finland in F1 that is good (sides Hakkinen)? Uh..... Mika Salo (NATCH!!)? Thought so hehehe. I just wish Jacques Villeneuve had a good car he'd pwn all.

Oh btw I'm Canadian: 33% Ukrainian, 33% English, 33% French.

Archived