Home

what NATIONALITY are you????

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Hyperglide

Duh... Obviously you didn't watch this year's Olympics lmao. Canada clean sweeped in mens and womens hockey, took home both golds BABY!! All Finland has is Koivu and Selanne and even they are above average star's.

Hmm right so lets see whose from Finland in F1 that is good (sides Hakkinen)? Uh..... Mika Salo (NATCH!!)? Thought so hehehe. I just wish Jacques Villeneuve had a good car he'd pwn all.

Well I wasn't talking about this year's Olympics.. and we don't need "NHL-superstars" to win. Goals decide who wins, not the amount of fan-merchandise certain names sell ;)

Sadly I couldn't care less about hockey :( . (Go basketball GO! :joy: )

In F1 we have Mika Salo (who's retiring btw.) who got a chance to drive a Ferrari once and "won" the race. In my book that means he is a damn fast driver. (Faster than Irvine & Barrichello)

J.J Lehto quit F1 2(?) years ago and went to win the Le Mans (24h) and some stuff...

Häkkinen quit, but in his place we have Kimi Räikkönen, who has constantly been beating Coulthard, even though he is barely "out of his diapers" yet.

Keke Rosberg's (A finnish F1 world champion some years ago) son is on his way to the F1 too. And there are some others owning in "lesser" formula classes (like 3000).

In rally Grönholm just won the championship with the biggest margin ever. He won last year too, if I remember correctly..

And before that Mäkinen won, like, 4 or 5 years in a row. Then there's Kankkunen and a dozen others. I bet the overall point-score Finland vs. the Rest of the World would be in favour of the Finns. It's insane really.

I'd say that's pretty good for a country with 5.000.000 people. :p

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my family has been in the US since before our revolutionary war from the cricket playing people who sent convicts to australia.

anywho, the sport of cricket that you people play is frightening to me, and you may beat the americans if we even have a team, but, you people wouldnt last long in the sport we play where i live.

you get in your truck, if you have one, get 2 or 3 people in the back, go on a bumpy street, floor it so you peal out, hit a dip going at about 30, and the one who stays in the back longest wins.

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

my family has been in the US since before our revolutionary war from the cricket playing people who sent convicts to australia.

anywho, the sport of cricket that you people play is frightening to me, and you may beat the americans if we even have a team, but, you people wouldnt last long in the sport we play where i live.

you get in your truck, if you have one, get 2 or 3 people in the back, go on a bumpy street, floor it so you peal out, hit a dip going at about 30, and the one who stays in the back longest wins.

so, is that liek a Kansas exclusive? :p In Massachusetts, we play Football.... :p

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

yea im a bit rusty too.. im flip/canadian. Born in canada yet my background is filipino. i know what you said in the 1st two lines but not last.:whacked:

werd... you live in canada, what part.

i have a couple cousins down at toronto.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

killaloe? near algonquin park right? its between Kingston and Deep river i believe. my moms from deep river :D

ive never been to killaloe but im pretty sure ive got the right location. wasnt there some woman who spazzed and killed two men in killaloe? i remember a big fuss on that subject.

and yes hockey DOES rule all :D :D :D

personally theoren fleury is my favourite, hes as tiny as a child but hits like a truck. and who doesnt laugh at domi's antics?

canadians should check out my canuck thread, some funny stuff that most of us can appreciate. its on page 5 at the moment but it may drop as time passes.

:eek:

Someone who knows where Killaloe is. And yeah, that's the lady who spazzed, killed her husband and another lady. She lived right beside me, like 50 feet away actually.

And I'm going to have to check out that canuck thread.

Originally posted by starwarsman77

On one side my ancestors are from Denmark (any danish here?)

Who summoned me? :p

Her i dette forum er vi en to-tre stykker i øjeblikket. Mig, Clemme og til tider også Shadowtemplar. Kan du også tale sproget, eller spilder jeg bare min tid her? :(

Archived