Home

Interested in an inter-clan saber-dueling tournament?

ricdsunga

Greetings Friends from different Clans,

The Knights of Alderaan (http://www.alderaanknights.com) is now arranging an inter-clan saber-dueling tournament, and would like to invite any interested clans to participate and sign up.

Any interested clans, please send me an email directly at ka_ric@hotmail.com, and I will reply you back on the rules of this tournament. Since our server can now host up to 30 people at once, the more to sign up the better! We would like to make it a grand event of the JKII society! :)

Thank you again for your kind attention, and looking forward to your response!

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Knight & Council Member

The Knights of Alderaan

That's good topshot. Let me know if you are interested or any other clans that you know will be interested to arrange this joint-event together. The more clans the better!

If you have any info, please feel free to contact me at ka_ric@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

The Knights of Alderaan

(http://www.alderaanknights.com)

It will be in US where our dedicated server is. I, myself is based in Asia, should have the same time zone as you. The ping that I get is usually around 200, which is not that bad. what we can do is to arrange the time on Saturday evening around 9pm EST, which is equivalent to 8am Hong Kong Time or western Australian time on Sunday. If you are interested, please send me an email ka_ric@hotmail.com, so that we can iron out the details.

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

The Knights of Alderaan

(http://www.alderaanknights.com)

• 1 month later...

Greetings friends from different clans,

Just to let you all know that we will be hosting our first inter-clan match on Feb. 1st at 4pm EST, vs the Dark Jedi Council!

With our powerful server, which is able to host up to 30 people at once, I believe it will quite an amazing scene!

After this match, I will post some comment for your interest.

The next inter-clan match will be hosted on Feb. 8th (time has not been decided), vs the Iron Brigade!

Any clan out there which are interested in challenging us, please feel free to let me know! ka_ric@hotmail.com or visit us at http://www.alderaanknights.com!

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

The Knights of Alderaan

Thanks Pal! Also, whenever you feel like participating in any of our RP mission or RP session, or even if you want to just come and watch the match. Let me know, I am sure I can arrange that.

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

The Knights of Alderaan

Very good point Zbomber! Thanks for pointing that out.

As a Jedi, we shall act honorably at all time. Spamming is definitely one thing a true Jedi will not do. Therefore, we do not allow any of our members to act in this childish way.

Being a Jedi is not an easy path, and at the Knights of Alderaan, we treat this very very seriously (I'm sure many of our outside clans friends know that by now already). Therefore, I must clarify here that, WE, the Knights of Alderaan, do not expect you to be an initiate soon. Becoming an initiate for us is also not an easy path. You must go through a series of test and trial, before we will accept you as our member. If you are still interested in becoming our member, or to look for becoming a Jedi, consider again whether you can be one and act like one first.

May the Force be with you always...

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

The Knights of Alderaan

Greetings friends from within or outside of the Knights of Alderaan,

For your information, KoA have won our first interclan match today vs the Dark Jedi Council! It was an amazing battle!! Wish you all could be there! :D

Here are the participants from both side-

Dark Jedi Council:

- Tyranus

- FAT

- Grendizer

- Darkstar

- Blue Mogwai

- Kellogs

- Scooby

- Animus

- Chrono Reaper

KoA:

- Master Haras Media

- Knight Ric D'Sunga

- Knight Garland Hianule

- Knight T'Allah Deval

- Padawan Turon

- Padawan Dembro Ashon

- Padawan Srikin Talilles

- Padawan J'thon

- Apprentice Hekx Noxu

- Initiate Khier Serrak

- Candidate Zaann Lightilles

Thanks to you all who have showed up and participated in this great battle between the Jedi and the Sith!

Round 1: 1vs1

KoA won by 3:2

Round 2: 2vs2

KoA won by 4:1

Round 3: 5vs5

KoA won by 2:0

Don't forget, KoA will have their 2nd interclan match on next Sat. (Feb.8th) at 9pm EST against the Iron Brigade! Hope to see you all there!! :D:D

Yes I had a great time watching the event, certainly an interesting Jedi vs. Sith battle :D, this was my first tournament and I'm sure it won't be the last, I also encourage others to join in with the missions and such as they are really quite fun :), after the next clan match with Iron Brigade, I'm sure Knight Ric's got some missions planned out, and we welcome guests to join us :)

I bring greetings to the esteemed warriors of the KoA, in the name of the assembled ranks of the IRON Brigade.

In 46 hours, we will tourney with one another. We look forward to our battle with great anticipation. To murder you, or be murdered by you, would be the highest compliment a warrior might experience.

Sabers high, Alderaanians. The IRON Brigade honors you. May fate favor the true heart. And chance trip the blackguard.

ironturg.jpg

From a word to a word, I was led to a Word / From a deed to another Deed.

Greetings Great Worriors from the Iron Brigade,

On behalf of the Knights of Alderaan, I welcome you all to our home arena. It is indeed an honor for everyone of us to be your chosen opponent, and we will assure you all that it will be a battle that you won't forget.

May the Force be with both of our clans always...

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Master & Council Member

The Knights of Alderaan

approx. 19 hours, 10 minutes left over here......... I'm greatly anticipating this event, I've been training with my fellow KoA members, and I believe I am ready, I may not get the chance this time to participate, but I had such a great time at the last match, I'm not concerned, may the force be with us Knights of Alderaan, and you Iron Brigade :)

... it just got dicey in there before the 5v5. You had us well-trounced, however. It was an honor to have been murdered with such finesse by warriors of your caliber.

I think you'll find us again, very soon. You've claimed victory this evening, Alderaanians. We who are among the dead salute you.

ironturg.jpg

From a word to a word, I was led to a Word / From a deed to another Deed.

Greetings friends from outside clans,

For your information, KoA has won their 2nd interclan match against the Iron Brigade clan tonight.

Here are the participants from both sides:

The Iron Brigade:

- Turgenev

- Joker

- Vampyre

- Zero Cat

- Mystic

- SN91

The Knights of Alderaan:

- Master Ric D'Sunga

- Knight T'Allah Deval

- Knight Garland Hianule

- Knight Palarious Finx

- Padawan Dembro Ashon

- Padawan Srikin Talilles

- Padawan Oura Al'Rik

- Apprentice Khier Serakk

- Apprentice Hekx Noxu

- Initiate Zaann Lightilles

Thanks everyone that have participated in this great event! It was truely a great battle and exchange of true skills between our two clans.

Round 1: 1vs1

KoA won by 5:0

Round 2: 2vs2

KoA won by 5:0

KoA won by 2:0 in overall match.

Due to problem with the DSL provider, pings suddenly shot up in right before Round 3 of 5vs5. Other than that, the match was run rather smoothly tonight.

Again, any outside clans who are interested in challenging us, please feel free to contact me at ka_ric@hotmail.com.

Furthermore, we will be proceeding with our 'official' KoA storyplot by arranging several RP missions over the next few weeks. If any clans are interested in 'acting' in any parts/roles in these RP missions, please contact me as well.

Once again, please congrats both clans for the wonderful event tonight.

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Master & Council Member

The Knights of Alderaan

http://www.alderaanknights.com

Archived