Home

Interested in an inter-clan saber-dueling tournament?

ricdsunga

yes it was fun. we got spanked badly though.

but at least it was by honorable duelists such as yourselves. i will not be around for our next encounter cuz of personal issues. but hopefully i will meet you outside of inter-clan matches on your server if i am still allowed to saber with you guys.

good day to you all

MysticSpadeIRON

Nice double post, Mystic LOL :) Although I was unable to make the event, I heard nothing but nice things about KOA from the IRON team...even though you beat my brothers senseless :) Your team made an excellent impression upon IRON and proved themselves to be top notch duelists to boot. I believe there are several of us who are interested in joining your RP'ing tonight, and I may try to swing by and say hello as well. I have to say that I was impressed on your win and am curious to see how my sabering will fare against yours. Perhaps we could duel sometime :) With kind regards, Reptile IRON aka SuperLen

http://www.iron-hq.com

monty.jpg

Indeed. that would be wonderful Reptile! Just let us know when you are interested, we can for sure arrange that!

As for the RP event tonight, we really appreciate the help from your clan, and I am sure it will be a blast!!

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Master & Council Member

The Knights of Alderaan

Archived