Home

Umm...2 things...if I can remember them...

Kain

Hey out there! Hows everyone doin...hopefully good. Well, I wuz sittin in my chair bein bored as usual when I started thinking 'Hey, theres no Final Fantasy character models' and then I started thinking how cool it would be to have Squall from Final Fantasy 8, or even his Gunblade! Then my mind started really reeling and I remember me an someof my friends talking about a Legolas skin, with his swords too. Sooo, if ya havent picked up, I'm requesting a Squall skin with Gunblade and a Legolas skin with his swords. I bet it'd make alotta people go 'Wow' or maybe 'Who the hell wanted those done?' but either way i think they'd be cool additions to the game. Hope to get some kinda positive reply and I'm done rambling now...

NO!!! SPIKE!!! SPIKE!!! SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!! without his soul. he's too gay in the new season

SPIKE!!! Can i get reply about that Spike from anyone? I'll spend the time huntin down reference pics...but i figure if ur gonna make it u'll know wut he looks likes...so that wuz dumb. But any kind of reply would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeal great. Spike skin good thing...not replying bad...makes me sad :'( and makes me wanna loose my hand to a 7' tall black armored sith...or suttin like that...

:duel: <---me if i get no reply...

SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!! SPIKE SPIKE SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!

Well, I refuse to loose faith that someone out there somewhere is gonna see this post and make at that skin! Everyone loves Spike! An entire Buffy cast would be cool, but nobodies even mentioned that. It'd have like Giles. Buffy, Willow, Tara, Spike, Angel, and whoever else. Even a few random ugly vampire, stakes in place of a stun baton, and a buncha other wierd junk. Even the city they live in for a FFA map. I'm off track. But if you're working on a pack with Buffy or Angel skins, email me here

BTW, I've seen alotta LoTR skins and what not. Who dosent wanna hacka Hobbit into pieces? Am I right?

SPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived