Home

Hi, I'm new!

leXX

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
......LEEEEEEEEEEEEEMU?!

What happened to the "Leemu" part of your name?!

It was circumcised when he converted to Judaism. :dozey:

:joy:

lmfao!! That made me spit out my cereal! :D

And ah er well, my name......carnies got to me. I'm not sure what to say at this point. Those little bastards!

Though the real reason, when I resigned my s-mod status I figured it was time for a change.

....wow that's so out of date...

Well, Wacky is still a Nog...And mr. weasel....well, it's been very quiet since he hasn't been around. But I haven't been around much either, so I guess I can't really judge. And wasn't there something about Wraithy in that?

Let's see, we have three former moderators in here, now powerless and weak...

I'm currently thinking about some kind of re-initiation rite, for them an excellent way to show us loyalty and to regret past deeds.

Lol, I freely admit it, I was a dickhead, but that's what has to be done from time to time. It was fun! :D

What does this application form look like?...

Do you want to become a moderator of LF?

[ ] yes [ ] no

Are you sure?

[ ] yes [ ] no

...yeah, that'd seem about right.

Man, you're making it far too complicated.

*steals Ed's trademark smiley*

:joy:

yes yes

also Ike is selling milk now

God, i'd love to see that.

It would be about the same time that Lizard Queen returned Ike's boxers.

Taos was his father's name, and his father's name before him. It's a sacred and honored family tradition.

Leemu he stole off of a Eastern European or Baltic-State car manufacturer. Didn't have the same honored tradition. (Though, somewhat surprisingly, still sacred, in it's own odd way...)

Ray made a move. He wasn't sure at the time... so he kept going. It wasn't until they were finished being... (*ahem*) intimate... that he was totally certain, though.

He reported the whole sordid affair to us... leaving out key details, which we then filled in (thanks to the magic technology of easily concealed mini video cameras.)

It's still available on VCD for $9.95 American from a distributor in Belarus, if you are so interested.

Hey she'll show up when we least expect it. I'll never forget the first time I talked to her on AIM with Wacky......was terrifying to say the least.

Pffft. *slaps Taos and Lynk around like $5 hookers* You loved it and you KNOW it. ^_~

It would be about the same time that Lizard Queen returned Ike's boxers.

He'll get them back when he comes crawling to me on hands and knees, begging and licking my b!tch boots.

Ray made a move. He wasn't sure at the time... so he kept going. It wasn't until they were finished being... (*ahem*) intimate... that he was totally certain, though.

He reported the whole sordid affair to us... leaving out key details, which we then filled in (thanks to the magic technology of easily concealed mini video cameras.)

It's still available on VCD for $9.95 American from a distributor in Belarus, if you are so interested.

:o

Pffft. *slaps Taos and Lynk around like $5 hookers* You loved it and you KNOW it. ^_~

Oh I know, I couldn't stop laughing...especially the question about a redwing/wacky sandwich. ROFL It's been years and I'll never forget it. LOL

He'll get them back when he comes crawling to me on hands and knees, begging and licking my b!tch boots.

God that would be a sight to see. Pictures please.

XD I knew you'd show up "unexpectedly" ...you always do when there's some sort of activity and people return lol.

Almost on cue. :-p

You all disgust me. A disturbance in my pants.

I sense a great disturbance.....ah nevermind.

I am like foot fungus. Hiding and lying and in wait till you least expect it.

Then here i come, itching and burning and annoyin and ruining your shoes! MAHAHAHA!!

Sounds kinda like herpes.....not that I would know....:dev11:

Archived