Home

Create A story....

DiRtY $oUtH™

Twas the night before the night before Christmas....

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop.

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi.

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph.

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause.

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs.

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!"

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!" He said to her, "Now see here biotch..I wear the pants in this family and you better learn your role you old fossil. Time to get me a young girl."

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!" He said to her, "Now see here biotch..I wear the pants in this family and you better learn your role you old fossil. Time to get me a young girl." Then he went looking around for a new girl, but only found the old housekeeper, Rosa, cleaning the toilets.

:lsduel::duel:

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!" He said to her, "Now see here biotch..I wear the pants in this family and you better learn your role you old fossil. Time to get me a young girl." Then he went looking around for a new girl, but only found the old housekeeper, Rosa, cleaning the toilets. He said, "I guess this will have to do." and grabbed Rosa and said,"How about an early Christmas present?"

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!" He said to her, "Now see here biotch..I wear the pants in this family and you better learn your role you old fossil. Time to get me a young girl." Then he went looking around for a new girl, but only found the old housekeeper, Rosa, cleaning the toilets. He said, "I guess this will have to do." and grabbed Rosa and said,"How about an early Christmas present?" But the house was old, and Obi Clause was heavy, and suddenly Obi Clause fell straight through the floor and fell all the way down to the basement, where a troll was waiting for him...

And the mouse was making as much noise as he could before the night before Christmas. When the cat heard the mouse, he visciously murdered him and place his remains in his owner's stocking.The house was decorated with shrunken heads and elephant poop. Although a bit strange it was, satisfied with the decorations was master Kenobi. Kenobi gave a nice harumph. Unknown to all the people of the world, Kenobi was actually Obi Clause. Misses Clause entered and saw the recent destruction and shouted, "Som-Bish-pile-o-monkey-nuts!," then quickly cleaned the gutters before Obi invited her upstairs. 2 minutes later of thinking, she slapped him and yelled "Cheese and poop crackers are the source of life!!!!!!!!" He said to her, "Now see here biotch..I wear the pants in this family and you better learn your role you old fossil. Time to get me a young girl." Then he went looking around for a new girl, but only found the old housekeeper, Rosa, cleaning the toilets. He said, "I guess this will have to do." and grabbed Rosa and said,"How about an early Christmas present?" But the house was old, and Obi Clause was heavy, and suddenly Obi Clause fell straight through the floor and fell all the way down to the basement, where a troll was waiting for him...The troll happened to be the Grinch's cousin and he told Obi "You are about to have Christmas stolen you old fat bastard!"

Archived