I am in the beginning stages of an episode 1 mod. Roughly,

kyle=obi :yobi:

luke=qui-gon

jedi=yoda :syoda:

jeditrainer=mace :mace:

jedi2=plo koon :koon:

stromtroopers=battle droids :bdroid1:

desann=darth maul :mauls:

reborns=dark jedi warriors (black robes)

lando=jarjar (shudders) :jarjar:

Tavion, Galak, Jan, and rebels need replacements. I was thinking, that if I could find a non-geonosis skin of padme (in a dress), she could replace jan. All ideas are welcome.

edit I also don't know what to do with the various aliens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my mod tht i mentioned earlier, i hav watto as the bartender on nar shadaa, sebulba as reelo, maul as desann, and tavion as aurra sing but with out force powers. i hav to leave galak coz i hav no idea wot i cud use for him. i was thinkin nute gunray, but i cant model.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by boinga1

it's an EP1 MOD, hence i am trying to keep fairly close to the movie. and by the way, what should i do w/ morgan?

If you're trying to keep it close to the movie, don't use the original JK2 SP plotline.

Otherwise it's not so much a MOD as it is a HUGE download, with the only real change between your EP1 "Mod" and the stock JK2 game being replaced characters. Besides, the characters that you're replacing will still sound like the original counterparts, which just doesn't make much sense.

Make some new maps and make it a true mod. There's enough released player models to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived