Home

Royal Crusaders, Berserkers or Reb Mounties?

lukeiamyourdad

Which one is better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Royal Crusader
    • Beserker
    • Rebel Mounted Trooper

Originally posted by Admiral Vostok

Where are Royal Crusaders supposed to get their shielding from, anyway? They carry around a generator? Seems a bit silly. It's not like they're droidekas with built in generators. They'd have to stick one on the saddle or something.

Probably

Sith-Well I think that in general the Beserker is better vs all buildings. However, like many pointed out, RCs are better vs turrets and vs droidekas/strike mechs.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sith- I stated that the beserker will beat the other two when fighting them. Someone may have thought the RC would beat the beserker. It hadn't been stated yet. My reasoning for the beserker's effectiveness was that it is effective against a variety of units.

Being a trooper, the mounty is ineffective in many cases one on one. Of course, it's extremely cheap so it can be massed in moments. It's not a uu, so i think that's partly why people choose the others over it. The rebs mounties are noticeably tougher, but to consider them unique enough they would have to get double attack or something.

Hehe. I wouldn't put that in the list, though..... not that it isn't stupid, of course, but I was more thinking of the 'er, duh' kinds of comments.

Bill r's comment can be at the top of the 'suicidal comments' list, if you want. :D

Wait a minute.........

Argh! This thread is degenerating! It's becoming Off-Topic!

Weird... luke's dad isn't here....

Does anyone else find it scary that it went off-topic as soon as I came?

Originally posted by CorranSec

Hehe. I wouldn't put that in the list, though..... not that it isn't stupid, of course, but I was more thinking of the 'er, duh' kinds of comments.

Bill r's comment can be at the top of the 'suicidal comments' list, if you want. :D

Wait a minute.........

Argh! This thread is degenerating! It's becoming Off-Topic!

Weird... luke's dad isn't here....

Does anyone else find it scary that it went off-topic as soon as I came?

Bill r was just really stupid. It's like insulting your boss!

And I'm still here. I guess we can now blame corran for all the threads that went off-topic!(joke)

Let,s try to keep only one thread or two threads off-topic or this will turn into the ''beginning by being on topic and finishing off-topic forum''.

Here's what I think we should do:

We should try and find a thread that starts off-topic, and then bring it on-topic! The complete reverse of what we've been doing recently.

Maybe then the Off-Topic forum and the Galactic Battlegrounds forums could swap names, and everything could just go on as normal! :D

Hey don't pay me out. I said "This is what I use Beserkers for" then sith says "Beserkers aren't good vs units" then I said "but that doesn't stop you from getting them when playing Wookiees". What is so dumb about that?

It would be helpful if we could change the names of the threads as the conversation moves on. That way you wouldn't have to remember "okay the Jedi attack post is currently discussing what airspeeders are good for" and so on.

I really shouldn't ever suggest anything, should I?

*ahem*

Well, bananas are good, because you can eat them. And they're yellow, and I like yellow.

Printers are good because they can print things. But they cost more than bananas, and you can't eat them, and they break easily.

So. I think bananas win.

But.... wait! You can eat a printer (technically you can eat it, if you break it into little bits)!

Doesn't taste very nice though.

Archived