Home

Model Request

Jo

Originally posted by askkkkkkkk88

like i though...no takers. or even repliers

dont feel too bad. I aint got any replies for my model request. but, since u or i dont model its not like we can bitch that much. i guess the only models that get made are the models that the modelers want...which really blows. kinda makes everyone have the same skins as everyone else...

MAKE VEREGE AND SPIKE ANYONE!!!

well, i model, just lighsabers and other weapons sometimes. but i have a pic of verger from the New Essential Guide to Star Wars Characters, i also have a pic of Nom Anor, Jacen, jaina, Anakin, and Warmaster Tsavong Lah. i also have Kyp durron, so if anyone wants to model them...go for it. ill send them the pics

• 4 months later...

Does Vergere's hair move like flames?

If so, that's going to be one hell of a pain in the arse for a modeller. :p

I think the hair is enough to throw someone of making it.

Although more NJO models would be cool.

Even an update for Mr Vong. ;)

You know what else I'd really like to see?

Original characters! People make up their own characters, but then gotta play with some goofy model.

I'd also like to see more skins of races (male Twi' Lek, new skins for Grans, Rodians, maybe Sullustan models, Duros)

:nien::duros::mon:

• 2 weeks later...

:lsduel:

I can never find a proper sized yodaskin, they're always as tall as normal characters. Can someone point me in the right direction of a decent skin of yoda or could a good skin maker design one. This would be a real sweet skin.

:syoda:

Ah and a small light saber would be cool to, thinking about it would it be possible for a script writer to include the moves used by yoda in the latest film Is this possible?

Archived