Home

Real Name?

leXX

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cjais

Ehmm.... Is this: Ø - what it looks like to you as well? Because the Ø is used in the Danish language as well, and Norway and Sweden use a variation of it too (Ö I think, though Norway could use Ø as well).

Sorry, your Encoding is set to Western. The letter should appear as an R with a tiny v at the top, not like the O with the / through it.

Sorry...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1116386

My birthname is Adam

Stage name: Taro

Nickname: Bud

Prefered Name: Darth Groovy

Hey, my Slovak friend and classmate is called Adam too!

Er... anybody know any Czech or Slovak members here?

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

Well i refuse to tell any of you my first name, at all!

Your first name is Bill, and your last name starts with a C. I won't disclose your full name.

leXX wrote this short message originally:

:tsk:

leXX, please don't disclose your name and your private mail address on your site... I quite often click on hyperlinks, and so I clicked myself to your Geocities site. There it was... Your MSN address...

NO, fellas, I won't disclose her web address or E-Mail. Go looking for it yourself :p

Originally posted by Ty, the red-nosed Spammer

Muwahahahahahahaha!

Now that I know your first names, I know where you live!

Because I have the...precise...damnit...name...what the hell? There's like 500000000000 of names for each of the name given!

Well that sure backfired....

Anyways... My name is Hebrewic..I think..or was that Jewish?

Sure yopu won't find MY name in the USA... And I am not in the telephone list of Austria, because it's my father's name in there instead... And I won't disclose everything...

Originally posted by ondrahosek

leXX, please don't disclose your name and your private mail address on your site... I quite often click on hyperlinks, and so I clicked myself to your Geocities site. There it was... Your MSN address...

Sorted! Thnx 4 pointing that out. ;)

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

whoa!! there are two of us!!

Im Mark too!

My initials are ME

and i was born on January 9 1986

1/9/86 get it

ther year i was born is is the way i write my birthdate!

1/9/86

Cool, I thought I was the only Mark in the swamp. And Mark is a pretty popular name where I live so I'm surprised.:) Nice to know that their is another one. Mark means Roman God of War hehe:cool:

Archived