Home

Real Name?

leXX

Ummmmmm Paul???!!?!?!?

Most of my friends call me Teddy or Paul.

My mother calls me Booga Baby (I hate children nicknames).

My sister calls me Butthead. I call her Goober so we are even.

To those select few who knew me before 4th grade when I changed my name from my middle to my first they can call me Rich because my middle name is Richard.

Funniest name I knew of was Courtney for a guy. I love that man so it is all good (hetero).

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Skate Boy

Oh, sould I tell you my middle name? Austin. I don't think I'll tell you my last name.:xp:

BTW, Since when was :rhett: named after Rhett?

Riley Austin?

did ur parents like british cars or what?!

i like yer name ... both made minis :) and minis ROCK

Originally posted by Cjais

Ehmm.... Is this: Ø - what it looks like to you as well? Because the Ø is used in the Danish language as well, and Norway and Sweden use a variation of it too (Ö I think, though Norway could use Ø as well).

:swear: :swear:

Norway never use Ö! Ø is used, however. Also, Ø is read as the u in fur.

BTW, my name is Eirik. Old norse name, but still used here. Means 'powerful'. Erik/Eric means that too, and comes from the same language. BTW, it wasn't "Eric the Red" who discovered Greenland, it was Eirik Raude.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Norway never use Ö! Ø is used, however. Also, Ø is read as the u in fur.

BTW, my name is Eirik. Old norse name, but still used here. Means 'powerful'. Erik/Eric means that too, and comes from the same language. BTW, it wasn't "Eric the Red" who discovered Greenland, it was Eirik Raude.

Ok ok ok.... calm down - I thought about Norway using Ø as they once talked nearly Danish :p

Danes have an unfortunate tendency to lump Norway and Sweden into one big country :swear::(

I don't know about the "fur" thing though - it can be pronounced that way yes, but also in a different way I can't spell right now :(

Errrrrr = Øøøh as well :D

You're right about Eirik Raude, but don't forget we once ruled Scandinavia as well as England and Normandy :D

Archived