Home

Bug!

A friend of mine and I are both trying to play Infernal Machine on our computers, both with Windows XP. The game runs fine, but at random intervals when Indy picks up an object, the picture in the bottom right corner of the screen will not rotate and go into the inventory. As a result, you cannot access the menu using or [Esc]. The only solution is to kill Indy, quit the game, and start from the last save point. Just loading a save game will not solve the problem. Is there any way to fix this bug? I have downloaded the latest patch, and my friend's game came with the newest patch, as it is the rerelease version.

Thanks

I have tried but not been able to play IM on Windows 2k or xp. I'm using a Windows ME installation in parallel (Windows xp boot manager) with DirectX 7.1 and the latest Nvidia GeForce drivers, at least for me this runs fine. However, there is a problem with recent IM releases (those which already have the 1.2 update incorporated) as with them the level #15 does not work. See the other threads in this forum regarding this issue.

Archived