Home

Mega Man RPG

Mandalorian54

Join the hunt now!

well I want this to be good so no piddly cheap two sentance posts k.

try to write a whole nice long paragraph.

If you want to Join post a biography of your character.

I will write all the main characters and all you have to worry about is your own. sound good?

so give me your name, age, skills, weapons, personality, and what your charater looks like.

Story Line

The province of Mecha 7 is controlled by the Holy council. The Holy council declared war a week ago on the province of Zarch, The Zarchers have begun invasion of Mecha 7 and the province was half taken over before sufficient defense was possible. Now The Holy forces are engaged in a brutal battle to defeat the Zarchers.

You are a citizen ordered to draft into the armed forces and fight for your province.

----------------

Teams

The two teams in this story are:Zarch and Mecha 7.

Zarch: is a Radical nation who's Ideals are not Bad but they believe they can only achieve peace through Violence. They have a superior army and there province has a higher population than Mecha 7.

Mecha 7: is a peacful nation, lead by the Holy Council. They have superior technology but only about half the population of Zarch.

--------------

thats the basics, so join up, choose a front , and well begin whenever.

Hears the sign up form, I like to know what charactes are like, too hard core for you, thats your problem.

Name:

Hieght:

Eye color:

hair color:

Skills:

home province: (Zarch or Mecha 7)

Weapons:

Armour:

-------------------

choices you can make when you start.

the two nations are at war and you are drafted into the army, you can try to flee and refuse to join but will be arrested if your caught. If you join you will be sent into battle.

you can buy weapons and armour in shops. you can also inhance you brain with implants. Another option is cyborg parts, such as limbs, and added features like spikes or tentacles(basically whatever you want).

when you are drafted into the army you are placed in the infantry.

rebellions will start up and your welcome to join those.

Mega man, and Zero are on the Mecha 7 team.

okay post your Bio's in this thread and I will start the acctuall storie in another thread after we have a few people.

Hears a character I will right.

Name: Ice Hawk

Hieght: 6"

Eye color: white

hair color: blue

Skills: -fly- -freeze(from hands)- -double jump- -rush-

home province: Zarch

Weapons: -Ice canon(fires an ice blast, or iceicle)- -ice sword(freezes water type enemies making it difficult to move, no effect on fire type. can also deflect bullets)- -ice gaunlett(fires an ice spray wich freezes enemies solid[no effect on fire type])- -ice shoulder canon(fires iceicle missle wich sends shards flying in many directions on impact)-

Armour: -Ice plated armour( weaker[but not useless]against fire, stronger[but not invincible] against water, also weak bullets bounce off)- -wings- -ice boots and gloves(same as armour)-

so hurry up and join in on the fun already.

Name: Maximus Prime

height: 6'2"

Eye Color: Golden

Hair Color: Black

Armor: Dark-colored Falcon-type

Weapons: Flame thrower, Laser sword, uzi

Abilities: Haidouken FireBall (Ryu's special from Street Fighter)

Dragon Punch (Ken's special from Street Fighter)

Rising Upward Slash

Giga Crush

Psycho Cannon (an insanely powerful move!)

Triple Sword Slash

Allegiance (the side he's on): Zarch

Biography

A prototype Reploid body was built for the restoration of life to the then 16 yr old boy nicknamed "Topshot." After his body was reconfigured, he renamed himself to "Maximus Prime" because his sense of judgement was excellent. For a good reason, his body and memory data were stored in a capsule for future reasons. No one knew what caused his injuries as a human.

That remained a mystery to this very day.........

Maximus Prime's capsule was found near the old Mechanaloid Factory on Laguz Island . Under the watchful eyes of the eight guardians, Maximus grew and became a good reploid to his elders. He then became a mercenary, shoot first and ask questions later.

His main weapon is the laser sword, and he carries it at all costs,

and has become a master of the Dark Haidou Fighting Style.

He is very brilliant and very brash at times. He is very overconfident when it comes to battle, but sometimes his overconfidence becomes his enemy's strongest weapon.

Name: Phantom

Hieght: 6"1'

Eye color: Green

hair color: brown

home province: Mecha 7

Weapons: Armor-Pericing Sniper Rifle, Nalpam Mortor Lancher, Repeting Laser Rifle

Armour: Light Armor for Increased Agility

Abuilities:

speed: 4

agility: 5

jump: 2

slide: 2

punch: 2

combat skill: 5

accuracy: 8

sword: 2

throw: 1

Thats good and all, but the idea is like a role play game you play on video games in the aspect that you start at level one. you work your way up, if you know what I mean.

great Ideas and all but your just supposed to be troopers , fresh recruits, you know. not ultamate weapons and stuff.

you can work your way up to that, like topshot for example, you would have to start as a normal person , but say you get injured and re-built into an ultimate weapon. I will allow that. but start off small. please.

And Jando, you used 30 points, I hate to burst your buble but could you edit it down to 25. you can work your way up later on.

and you don't start with any weapons.

I'm going to edit somthing on my first post so check it out.

yeaa I will give this a try

Level:1

Name: Terlan

Height: 5 '8

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Mid-Night Black

Skills: none

Home Team: Mecha 7

Abuilities:

speed:5

agility:3

jump:3

slide:2

punch:2

combat skill:3

accuracy:1

sword:5

throw:1

Biography

A prototype Reploid built long ago Train to be a Ace Fighter in Sword Fighting after he finished his basic training they locked away in a capsle for use in the Future. Many years have Passed and he was found located in a Under Ground Ruin They by non-other then Mecha 7 taking him Back to there Home Base They freed him from his Capsle once freed he thanked the ones that saved him and took arms with the Mecha 7 to repay them for freeing him this his story begins.

yea I am new to this so it my be kinda krap so uh....... yea

das cool man I got friends like that.

okay really that was good. The acctual story hasnt started though cause I need a few more people. I posted this in another site as well and when someone posts a character there I copy and paste it hear and vice versa.

Welcom to lucasforums, if it's your first visit.

keep up the good work. and tell your friends if they ever go on lucasforums to join.

If your new hear I recomend yoda's swamp, it has the most people and stuff. But I must warn you I flame alot, I havent been warned of being banned Im not that bad but I go as close to the line as you can.:cool: (kinda off topic but oh well...)

Name: Vicious

Height: 5'11"

Eye color: black

Hair color: white

Home province: Zarch

Vicious is a violent, cold-hearted man who prefers to work in solitude. He is a shadow assassin. Wielding a long sword, he mercilessly carries out the will of the "Red Dragon" Crime Syndicate although his loyalty is questionable. He possesses a dark past which he chooses not to talk about. No one lived to tell of his real identity and he was only known only as "the strongest". After spending a few years being an assassin, he had grown to be one of the most feared assassins and his name was spoken with great fear. He is ordered to join the Zarch and also finds himself in a personal quest to strive for the title of the strongest man.

MOTTO: "Trust and you will be betrayed. If you are careless, you will die. Kill or be killed. The strong live, the weak must die."

thanx

well the Zarchs are getting out numbered so i had to think of a villain whos ruthless and Viscous from Cowboy Bebop came to mind. theres also a mix of characters, like Shishio from "Rurouni Kenshin". let me change a few things i don't want it to sound too much like him.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Domingo "Ding" Chavez (TM, tom clancy all rights reserved ;) )

Height: 5.8

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Black

Skills: Piloting, Shooting, Hiding

Allegiance: Zarch

Allegiance State (AKA: the chances of betrayal): slightly unstable

Weapons: a sniper rifle and a submachine gun with silencer

Armor: medium, can withstand most blaster bolts and extreme heat

Implant: in one eye which let's him see at night and see heat when he wants, lost it in a training accident

Biography: Joined the army after his parents died. Reckless but efficient, Wonders if he's doing the right thing often.

Friends: an ace fighter pilot, and a weapons maker

(BTW: can you defect? just wondering in case i need to use the Allegiance State info)

(BTW: It's possible for you to defect. If you take a look at the Mega Man X beginning story line *The Mega Man X games, old & new*, Zero was evil, but was infected by the Sigma Virus while in the heat of battle, and turned good. Just in case, Sigma infected him *when Sigma was a Maverick Hunter*. So yeah, it's possible!)

ive changed teams because of 2 things the first one: ive also always wanted to be a bad guy, and also because i quote:

They have a superior army and there province has a higher population than Mecha 7.

and

They have superior technology but only about half the population of Zarch.

besides, defecting is possible so ill switch if things get unfair

Archived