Home

Leave Taigon ALone.. jeez

Count Stenr0

I agree with Taigon. Like god hes just excited about it. and whoever the kid was who was like " illl report you for spam" like god. do u feel happy now. everyone seeing your thread that says youll report it to a moderator? feel good now? feel big? bet u do huh big boy? this frigin forum is for something? not to say ill report you or something? like are u that much of a baby? like jeez id expect that from my mentally ill brother stephan. I mean if i was a moderator and You told me that a guy was excited and he always asked when it was coming out ID LAUGH! but right now im just discusted because youve made him use profanity? i mean i hate kid like you. someone will be talking in class and some jerk will be like SHUT UP JOSHUA! or something. it makes you feel big i know that. so lets give the forum a try eh?

Dude man,you dont gotta do this,Their all ass holes who dont uunder stand what kina life i go thru,what I put up with,and what i run from,They would jus like to asume i do it for fun,Even tho 60 percent of thats true,And the models are sweet,and you need to work on spellin no offense lol

But yea screw em an good bye fourms:mob:

Originally posted by Taigan

Dude man,you dont gotta do this,Their all ass holes who dont uunder stand what kina life i go thru,what I put up with,and what i run from,They would jus like to asume i do it for fun,Even tho 60 percent of thats true,And the models are sweet,and you need to work on spellin no offense lol

But yea screw em an good bye fourms:mob:

Dont let one bad experience sour you from lucasforums,yes there are some incredibly stupid people on these boards,just pay no attention to it.

Also dont rag on the other guy for sticking up for you,you made quite a few spelling mistakes also ;)

Dont let one bad experience sour you from lucasforums,yes there are some incredibly stupid people on these boards,just pay no attention to it.

Uhm....... Taigan and Count Stenr0 are 2 of them. The only thing Taigan has done had been posting: I´m gonna kill myself if its not out today!!!! Or: ITS DONE RIGHT???????!!!! WELL WHERE IS IT??!!!! And Count Stenr0 has just proved himself to be just as him, and read what Taigan say: I do this to be hated. Well you failed getting me to hate you anyway, your just an imature little brat and dont deserve our feelings good or bad.

this frigin forum is for something? not to say ill report you or something?

Its not here for people to SPAM either. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

*shakes head*

One needs not express his excitement for an "awesome" model, undoubtably, the modeller has knowledge of his creation's greatness...

*leaves room*

*enters room again, noticing he forgot something*

One also has no right to speak against a board if one has a mere 4 post count...

Something Pnut forgot:

The models will be released when their creators put the file up for download. They won't "forget" to post the url here when it's ready.

I look forward to these models as much as anyone, but I realize that there isn't a darned thing I can do to get them released. I won't be wasting the time of the board posting messages repeatedly asking when it'll be done. Modifying a quote by Yogi Berra(the baseball player):

"It ain't done till it's done."

Look, dont speak up for someone, unless you know wtf is going on. Read the whole threads first, and SOOO many people ask when is it coming out, that the creators state STOP ASKING and all taigon does, is try to piss of the makers by say IS THIS DONE YET!? RELEASE IT!!.

1. Also, taigon, if you said that 60 percent is true, you should be ARRESTED and locked up for good, because in 3 different posts u said I will kill the president, my mom, and myself, meaning ud only do 2 of those. (if 60% was true)

2. He even said he does this to piss off people. And it works, so therefore he should be banned. We dont want someone on these boards jsut trying to piss off people who have been here for awhile, and we SURE do not want some new person trying to stick up for a person that is trying to piss people off.

You need to know what is going on before you make a complete off-topic thread defending someone who is trying to ruin the boards. I bet you dont even know who Toonces, Psykosith, Kman, Arco, etc. are and what theyve done for this community. Basically whatever they ask for, should be made forum law, and if they say stop asking when it will be out, and Taigon makes posts trying to piss these people off along with saying he will murder someone, is just immature.

1 more thing, i dont give a $%#@ what you go thru at home. You think your the only person here with problems? If you cant be mature enough to leave those problems at home, then im glad you are gone. GROW UP

HA, i cant believe i didnt think of that sooner... lol good job kuruin :) and look how quick he responded, 4 minutes after...

also, if you look at the dat ethey registered, taigon registered on NOV 6, and count sterno regeistered NOV 7, and only 4 posts? gimme a break.....

dude man this guy is ****ed up in the head and i agree with enjoi that everyone has problems at home. man ive had cops come to my house because me and my sisters boyfriend got in a fight. and ive gotten in fights with my dad. so uhm yeah just because you have problems at home doesnt mean you take it out on other people.

not to mention that taigon has wasted our time with his posts. every day i come home from school and want to relax and unwind so i come to these forums to see how my favorite modelers are doing with their awsome models. i read their threads to read updates and interesting facts that have to do witht he model. it really frustrates me when i spend 30 mins cruising the forums getting to the page i left off at only to see that the 70% of the new posts for the day are: "IS THIS OUT YET? HUH IS IT IS IT? I WENT TO JKII.NET AND IT WASNT THERE? YOU SAID IT WOULD BE OUT THIS WEEKEND! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I AM GOING TO KILL MY MOTHER, THE PRESIDENT, YOUR MOM, YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND GOD HIMSELF IF THIS MODEL ISNT HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER BECAUSE I'M A STUPID DUMBASS."

it gets extremely annoying reading through 5 posts on the same page saying basically that.

Archived