Home

I Want To Be A Royal Guard!!!

Dr. Zaius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this game is like everquest with loot then you might not be able to get the armor. Just because a creature/storm trooper/imperial guard has some cool armor or an item doesnt mean you can loot it like in everquest so dont be surprised when you spend all your time killing one and get nothing off it.

You want to be a Imperial Royal Gaurd right?

Get into a position that you can often see them around NPC or whoever. Kill one or wait for one to die then Jack the Armor and if anyboby asks you are a Royal Gaurd.

They are pre-programed Comps what they gonna do?

"Humans are better then Droids"

-I heard that on some SW TPM game.

I've seen a lot of posts like that one about how they are going to do things as they would in real life and how npc's will act as if they are real people and it just doesnt work that way. I guess some people think SWG will be 100% interactive and totally life like which is false. You can only do what has been programmed into the game...and as for the tricking vadar into thinking your one of his guards this would only work if he was programmed to get tricked.. otherwise he would just know that you arnt one of his guards because hes the computer and the computer knows everything :bdroid2:

Hehehe, ecks :D

Don't feel down, I was only kidding. :D

You're right, you can do almost anything you want in SWG. You want to be a chef, be a chef. You want to stop being a chef and start bounty hunting instead, become a bounty hunter then. :)

All of this takes time and work of course. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, first off, for those that didn't know, the IRG are nearly impossible to get into. Secondly, they will only ever be seen with the Emperor, as they are his personal guards anyway. The IRG are disbanded following episode 6, and with no official count of them, no one has any idea how many actually ever existed. The wepon they use, called a force pike, is not exetremely difficult to get ahold of, but the armor is next to impossible. In game terms, if you actually did kill a guardsmen, or even steal his armor after his death, the big bad Palpatine would fry you for the fun of it. I myself would love to play an IRG, if it weren't for the fact that they NEVER DO ANYTHING! Albeit, they do have to serve in a rotation that would put them in an ST unit for one week a month to keep their battle skills honed. Anyway, the thought of being an IRG is cool, but seriously, who wants to play a statue?

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH A POSTING SPREE, I JUS DONT WANNA BE CALLED A "BANTHA FODDER"

Would you rather be callled Bantha Poodoo? Anywho...

I wanna be an RG too, but I'm now thinking it might be kinda boring. So when the game comes out, I think I will be like a Bounty Hunter and also hire myself out as a body guard.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH A POSTING SPREE, I JUS DONT WANNA BE CALLED A "BANTHA FODDER"

Would you rather be callled Bantha Poodoo? Anywho...

I wanna be an RG too, but I'm now thinking it might be kinda boring. So when the game comes out, I think I will be like a Bounty Hunter and also hire myself out as a body guard.

Archived