Home

Taking tech support to a whole new level ;)

Toonces

This reminds me of a Three Dead Trolls In A Baggie skit...

"You're E-Mail won't work? Well are you using Outlook Express or Netscape Communicator?"

*pause*

"Is there a big blue E or a big green N on your screen?"

*pause*

"Oh a big black nothing, maybe you should turm your computer on, No sir! Don't kick it!"

*Awhile later talking to person's daughter*

"Okay, you tell daddy to get an Imac, thats a computer for idi... errrr... Mommies and Daddies!"

i do not like snakes!! I think it is definatly a joke...but you never know...I was watching one of those shows "WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK" and an old woman had a chihuahua right? Well the neighbor had a Boa or a python (one of those huge but not poisonous snakes) well it crawled in through the doggy door and ate her chihuahua right in front of her. I cried. It was horrible. Also my friend has a little mini dobi. Tiny little dog. Anyyways their backyard faces a field. Well a snake bit her dog!!!! They had to take her "princess" to the vet and it cost a ridicoulous amount of money for an anti-venom shot. Snakes are evil. They scare me. I don't even like to watch the cheesy movie Anaconda!

Geez.... did the idiot keep his computer outside or something? I would think that if he/she heard something moving around in there, he/she would know what happened when the computer turned on.

*turns to look at tower* What is tha- *Jediduo dies from snake bite*

I'm suprised that I did not see this on the Crocodile Hunter first. He's always finding snakes in the weirdest of places. :D

Anyway, I'm keeping a wooden pole right next to my computer now, good for snakes, scorpions, and everyone's favorite SPIDERS. :)

I mean I bet that place would make a dandy hiding place for a nice hairy tarantula.

Archived