Home

how was your weekend?

General Veers

Blergh.... you don't wanna know...

I attended "Julefrokost" with my class from school at friday. After drinking excessive beer, one of my mates wants to drink a "few" shots of schnaps with me, and I willingly agree.... After drinking 3 shots, I can't remember anything else - except some crazy girl was groping my breast.... The I wake up by puking on the floor, and walk 5 km to the nearest bus stop in a freezing wind and a hangover from hell.

I spent the saturday nursing my hangover, and did homework on sunday :)

No Obi-wan model :(

Oh well, I'll just have to wait :p

It's was mostly the same. I was home-alone Saturday which was quite cool. If I had a spare matress, I would've rode it down the stairs but alas, I didn't.

I also appear to be much better at JK2 at much more responsive to games at 3:30am, I think it has something to do with sugar and caffiene, personally. ;)

<< Something interesting here to make it seem like I have a life :D >>

Posted by Hèkx Nòxú

No Obi-wan model :(

Oh well, I'll just have to wait :p

It's was mostly the same. I was home-alone Saturday which was quite cool. If I had a spare matress, I would've rode it down the stairs but alas, I didn't.

I also appear to be much better at JK2 at much more responsive to games at 3:30am, I think it has something to do with sugar and caffiene, personally. ;)

<< Something interesting here to make it seem like I have a life :D >>

LOL

What he said, 'cept I had the spare matress :D

My weekend sucked. Not only was it freezing cold all weekend (and still is), but I've been depressed and generally very ratty. I've managed to piss off just about everyone I know. My daughter took my wedding ring and it is still missing somewhere in the house! I cannot even begin to describe how important that ring is to me. I quite honestly just feel like screaming atm.

My weekend was boring

I watched TV, played on my PC, went out, saw some lady naked in the bush, I was thinking "wtf?!"

Then I walked around, saw some punks, they threw some stuff at me, so I punched them, then they ganged up on me, so I push about 2 of them over and kicked them, and ran like a maniac.. :D

And ... ... .. I feel stressed and stuff, and very tired, hey, i'm gonna try some coffee, that better help!

And I aint in the christmas mood anymore.

Hmmm...let's see...because I have a heavy cold and other health issues, my weekend sucked. I slept, mostly. By bodyclock is shot to hell. My kids decided to play up. Certain plans I made failed to come to fruition. The boiler decided to pack up so we haven't got any heating. My wife's in a huff, and I'm like a rabid bear with a sore head whose had his hairs painfully plucked from his hide one by one. :mad:

Other than that...we're having a great time here... :p

i spent friday with one of my best friends, hes an eating machine who reminds me of chewbacca because hes so damn tall. we played some bounty hunter for the cube and went out on the town. saturday was spent trying to get out of a maximum security prison... (yes it was in bounty hunter lol).

saturday night i went out to my friend kyles house, met up with nick and richelle and got into a car accident. sunday was spent sleeping and doing homework.

it wont make my top ten.

Originally posted by Cjais

Blergh.... you don't wanna know...

I attended "Julefrokost" with my class from school at friday. After drinking excessive beer, one of my mates wants to drink a "few" shots of schnaps with me, and I willingly agree.... After drinking 3 shots, I can't remember anything else - except some crazy girl was groping my breast.... The I wake up by puking on the floor, and walk 5 km to the nearest bus stop in a freezing wind and a hangover from hell.

I spent the saturday nursing my hangover, and did homework on sunday :)

learn how to prevent hangover man!!! :eek:

i can't remember much of it....

ooh yes i can something cool.

i went to a gathering on saturday night, where there was like 10 guys and like 4 girls. by like 2am there was like 3 guys and 4 girls. by 4am WHEN I STOPPED DRINKING, i was the only guy left, and i listened to the 2 girls who lived there arguing about where i was going to sleep. one wanted me in her room, the other didn't. :) i ended up sleeping by myself :( in the biggest bed in the house. yer.woke up sunday at like 10 am with the 2 girls waking me up (nothing quite like 2 hot girls coming into your room and waking you up :p) and went home and got over my hangover and slept.

Archived