Home

Yun WIP

BloodRiot

copy and paste the link for it to work.

Nice start especially for a starter. The robes need to be a little more detailed. The "belt" looks a bit blurry. The boots also need to look a little less "grainy" and more shiny like lukes boots. Also, his face is a litle wierd. Maybe when it is fully skinned i will be able to tell it is yun but if you only showed me the head i would have no clue it was yun. overall i would say an excellent start and i eagerly await the revisions. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Pity.. it's a Star Wars gaming classic (along with MotS), and every JK2 player should play it through at least once... if nothing else than for the backstory.

Though the MP might be too fast for the casual JK2 player. ; )

I figured a lot of people would go back and play it that hadn't before, considering the deluxe pack came with the previous game.

i miss that dark force power from it where you throw rubble at a selected target... its been that long since ive played it i cant remember what its called... i cant remember who were hte evil jedi in MOTS(dont have the spoiler) i know jan and kyle... and hte statues that came alive... anyone else?

anyway back on subject... is htis model still a wip.... if so i wanna see what it looks like :D

Originally posted by Zippo85

Im a rookie skinne from the Jedi Knight 2 Enhance mod. And i am curently working on a skin for the Yun model by BloodRiot.

I think it is comming along just fine. i would appriciate some response on it.

Note:

this is a WIP and i havent started on the hair, nor the hands yet

http://www.geocities.com/rjurs85/wip.jpg

its coming along nicely man give me a shout tonite if your about let me know if u need anything to help you with the skin and if ur gonna need a shader

Archived