Home

Wip: Shaak Ti

Toonces

Don't Panic! Mace, Obi, and Qui-Gon are still coming out soon, and KMan's Samus is almost ready :D

That being said, I was going to take a break before I did another model for JKII, but I found some really good refrence pics for Shaak Ti and I really couldn't resist. I whipped this up in a little over an hour. She stands at 1352 polys right now with alot of detail left to add

She's going to be slow going until I get all my current work done (Mace, Obi, Qui, and KMan's Samus) but I figured I'd give you guys a heads up on what I'm going to do next :D

shaakearly.jpg

Not to say that your Shaak Ti doesn't look good (Because it does), but I recall Misterpunch saying that he had the intention of passing his off to someone else. He may not plan on completing the mesh himself, but he still had an absolutely amazing start on the head. It'd be worth checking to see if you can take over for him (I think Kman is pretty tied up with other work at this point).

Btw, check your email :D

heh, oops, I made a little typo ;)

inbred, yeah, I actually tried to contact Misterpunch a month or so back and see if he would let me take over the project but I got no reply. I don't mind doing the head myself, it will help me become a better modeler.

Some good female Jedi models are urgently needed for Jedi Outcast. Dragonlancer is right the mesh of Shaak Ti´s body could be used to model other female Jedis like Luminara Unduli or Depa Billaba (Jedi Council member and former Padawan of Mace Windu) the way toonces did it with Mace, Obi and Qui-Gon.

If you need some more refence pics toonces try this link

http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com/reviews/reviews.html

It´s a site with Star Wars action figure reviews also of Shaak Ti. The figures are shown in different views and I think they are pretty accurate.

i must say that is extremely brilliant for an hours work! it would take me ages to do wot you have done....

well hope eveything goes along Toonces and take your time no rush is needed isay, after all your already bring out three models close to eachother give yourself a break your fingers gonna be knackered at the end :p

Great work!, yours faithfully craig x

Sevled's Lair

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SithBrakiss

anyways,i was wondering if BradFu, RichDiesel, Tex, Kinja.....any of those guys still around?

I haven't seen those guys in quite a while. I notice BradFu on IM every once in a while, but I'm not sure about Tex. Kinja is working on a UT2k3 mod if I remember correctly.

Shaak will be finished eventually, she's much too cool of a charecter for me not to complete her. She's on hold until I'm able to finish up Plo.

Archived