Home

Lightsaber help

bluepete

Hi,

Im not exactly the worlds greatest jedi.... yet but i recon i can help you out. From what you've wrote im guessing that right about now Kyle(thats you) is facing a big pole things which has a cage at the top with your lightsaber in it.

All you need to do inorder to get it is:

1.)Use force push to push down the pegs on the side of the pillar. Pushing them in should start to lower the pillar to eye level.

Then if your looking right at it behind you should be a tunnel but above that is a small platform. If you stand on this platform it will go downtaking you into the tunnel which i mentioned before. As you go down the cage on your lightsaber will rise, but as you come off it and run towards the lightsaber the cage falls.

2.)What you need to do is simple. You need to use a combination of force powers. Once the cage has been lefted completely use force speed to run up to the cage and then when your close to it use force pull which should hopefully bring out your lightsaber before the cage falls.

It may take a few goes and can be a real b**** but it does work. It took me a few goes but i got there in the end. My advice patience is the way to the lightsaber.

Hope that helps!

Archived