• 8 - 10 years old
    • 11 - 16 years old
    • 17 - 20 years old
    • 21 - and older

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Guess I'm the oldest so far that has posted. I'm 37, have a son that may play also older than some of you, heh. He's 15.

How do you figure 30+ is too old? Is 32 too old to play a game? If so, then screw whoever makes those rules. I've been playing MMORPG's for at least 6 years and some of the most childish people I've met I found out later were older than I am. And some of the most mature have been "kids". Yeah I can do without the Leet speak or whatever that horse puckey is, but I can also ignore it and play the way I want to play...

I've got a friend that will probably be playing SWG and will possibly join the Associates also, but he hasn't made his mind up yet. He's 52 and I'm quite sure he won't think he's too old for this PA.

There is nothing wrong with respecting older people, however that should not mean that you can't discuss with them Ingrown. Age on the internet doesn't mean much.

It would be great if your 52 y/o friend would join the =A= Ashmaster! I'm sure he can contribute alot with his years of experience.

I would have to agree with Ingrown, that yes ya should "respect"your seniors, however I think their is a more appopriate word than "respect" hmmm something more along the lines of OBEY . Now bow to me young fighter !

what ya think Ashmaster ?

LOL

Archived