• 17 - 20 years old
    • 21 - and older

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Bunchu

Hmm, seems the Associates are a diverse bunch. What I'd like to know is what convinces 30+ year olds to join a pre-20's mostly group?

I led a guild in everquest that had people ranging from 10-50 and no one cared or could tell in game who was young or old. Like someone posted before some younguns act more mature than us old folks.

One thing I have noticed after playing eq for almost 4 years is older guild leaders seem to keep a good guild running longer. Most of the ones I have seen started by someone in thier teens didnt last as long. I dont know the reasoning behind it but thats the way it is.

No, but if his claims of being the son of Murashu are true, then he has some nice contacts here indeed! Welcome to the PA forums, Zardd. Hope you'll enjoy the stay, and just tell me if someone is treating you badly, and I'll put the smackdown on them. ;)

Yes, I guess age 9 makes you the youngest one around here.

Zardd is a punk :p j/k

he is a good kid and enjoys playing mmorpg's so hopefully he will serve us proud. he doesnt talk much but you wont find a more enthusiastic squad mate anywhere. i was watching him play planetsite this morning and he rocks lol.

Alright, I was very very late getting here :/

It's interesting seeing that a good majority of our members are above 20, almost guarantees that they will all be active, but like my friend Jakob says, age doesn't tell you anything.

I myself am 14, 15 this July...

Archived