Home

WIP: MGS Ninja Grey Fox

ksk h2o

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys im hellfire's bro, just sayin that my bro gave me the model and i did a quick skin of it, not bad actually ill have him put a zip of it on his site if u want him too, ksk h2o.

Just tell me if u want it up on the site and im sure he will be happy to throw it on there ;)

Maximus

I am glad to see that there is some progress, and you have gotten a skinner.

But I am not very glad because people are posting "Bump" over and over again, if anyone else posts bump again, I shall tell a moderator/admin. :)

Cool, I took a quick look at the image and he looks sweet. :D I'm currently away from home and cant play with the new skin untill I get back towards the weekend. I'll be sure to check him out then.

It would be great to also see your work Supreme Pain, I'd like to include as many skins from different skinners as possible but if you think it would be redundant thats ok :D

Maximus' skin does look sweet, I looked in the PK3 and saw one thing though... if you look above the area where the arm is in one of the skins included with the model you'll see a small hexagon-shaped thing... that's where the elbowpad maps to. In Maximus' skin that area was blank like in the original shadowtrooper, so unless the model was re-mapped, the elbowpad must look blank (haven't been able to run it in game since I am away).

I'll try to add better feedback when I get back.

Cheers

Dunno if anyone has said this but there was already a Grey Fox skin released a couple days ago. Mabey you were going for a different looking Grey Fox than the one in MGS but the skinned released already looks exactly like him. Its at that Massassi Temple or whatever website.

OH! Also a Shadowtrooper witha workable cloak was just put up at another website. You hit a button to cloak him and hit it again to turn it off. That would work great with Grey Fox too since he does that kinda stuff.

Angel that was a skin on massasi this is a MODEL. And sorry kero my bro I think only wants the maker h20 to have it because he made the model. I added a zip to the model also so all you can download but only me ksk and max can extract it. (thats how we like it to be) So if you can wait till release without be a nuisance I will make sure you get it first.

Ya thats why i called it a SKIN. And it looks exaclty like Grey Fox from the game. And there is already another model in progress of Grey Fox that looks exactly like him too. Just saying there is one released that is worth noting.

By the way...why make him look diff than what he does ingame?...just wanted to?

Originally posted by ~angel~

Dunno if anyone has said this but there was already a Grey Fox skin released a couple days ago. Mabey you were going for a different looking Grey Fox than the one in MGS but the skinned released already looks exactly like him. Its at that Massassi Temple or whatever website.

OH! Also a Shadowtrooper witha workable cloak was just put up at another website. You hit a button to cloak him and hit it again to turn it off. That would work great with Grey Fox too since he does that kinda stuff.

That skin you speak of is actually a re-skin the "Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL" Ninja. Not Grey fox (a very bad skin at that)

I'm making a "real" model of the Ninja from MGS2:SOL you can take a look at it here:

http://forums.filesnetwork.com/showthread.php?threadid=18591

Very bad?...if you are talking about the new skin I saw...the one form MGS 1...then it is dead on with exceptional ...everything. Only prob is the shadowtrooper model he used is a bit too ...thick?...looking. He needed to be skinnier. But all together it is a dead on resemblence.

I included Maximus' skin on the finished model with all the LODs.

Update added to the first post in thread which credits MAXIMUS for his great work and added screenshots to the model with his skin.

I want maximus to take a look at the final version before I can call the model semi-complete and would like him and Hellfire to beta test the last version, with the LODS to tell me if they find any serious problems with the LOD's. Otherwise, it seems we're ready to rock and roll.

Thanks Guys. :D

Archived