Home

WIP: MGS Ninja Grey Fox

ksk h2o

Maximus, send me yout email so I can get in contact with you. The skin looks awesome. I need to send you the latest version I have and I have a small favor to ask you. Lets get in touch.

Azrael, as soon as we iron out a few details about the current model, I'll send you a pre-release beta version also so you can test it. But please do not distribute that version. THe final version should be out after you guys test it out.

Speak to you soon Maximus. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool, I sent you an email (I allready had sent one tot he forum email you have but I guess you get a lot of junk there and dont check it often... I know I dont with mine) :D

One important thing that I changed from the last model to this is the sounds. I noticed a lot of models had the chracter muttering something when he got hurt. Since I had made him just scream differently for different pain levels, I changed that to make him mutter some words on low pain and scream on higher levels of pain.

I'm thinking of changing the roll/jump sound since it's quite a sound... it's okay for a while but when you play with the model a lot it gets really annoying I think... let me know what you think.

Would I get the beta too? Also, I know this is off topic but you guys should know....

I have been playing Jk2 for a long ass time. And I figured I would try out other games. Exactly I got hooked. I don't exactly want to come back to Jk2, But I think I might play it here and there, once fantastic models like this one are out. :D

Good Luck finishing him KsK.

Great news ksk, i have gotten the new version, excelent.

I have also fixed the brown colors and made them more tan.I will be putting a screenshot on my new site...i am going t go make it now.

The model it self will not be on there of coarse but ill email u that asap...the url for my site will be, hope u like the pic, just a reminder the model will not be on the site, only an imgame picture.

http://www.geocities.com/maximus/

Hope you like this ksk,

Maximus

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Me gots a load of games here are some:

BF1942 :)

Half Life (Gotta Love those modz)

And America's Army (downloaded roxxorz)

Well I have not received beta yet..... :)

Seriously? I play America's Army too. I also have MOH Spearhead. What are your names in BF1942 and AA? Sry for off-topic :D

Nice model h2o! Can't wait for release.

PS: Waddap Caladien :D

Archived