Home

WIP: MGS Ninja Grey Fox

ksk h2o

NP, Azrael. You can get the model from Maximus for beta testing also. Please send comments or if you find bugs, please post them in the thread. I'm still working out a few kinks so the model that maximus has has been tweaked a little as of now.

Can't wait to see your friends skin N.Gaiden. As I said before I am hoping to release him with as many skins as possible.

Maximus' new skin is also very Sweet. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. I have changed the first post in order to put up the latest screenies.

The three skins that were done by Ninja Gaiden's friends were added to the model skin pack. I need to get this version out to the beta testers so they can take a loot at the current state and let me know what they think. All in all, the model is complete.

If you compare the latest version with the earlier versions you will see that he got quite muscular... hehe... it took a while to edit an allready lod'd model but I had to make him a little more muscular than he was. He looks sweet now, I think.

I'll get in touch with Maximus and other beta testers so I can get them the latest version of the model and get their feedback on the skins.

:D

I haven't received any negative feedack on the last version.

Should I release it as it is? Or do you want to see something implemented? Will NinjaGaiden's friend be named? Does he want to ad something to the skins before they are released?

How many people have been able to play with version .75?

:)

Archived