Home

I'm in Agony

Reborn Outcast

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

We all have fear. Just becuase it makes you think it will stop doesn't make it invincible. I conquered it today and look where I am I'm going on a date friday. Good luck.

Remember Fear is just a figment of your imangination (spelling bad I know)

PS. Okay I wont toalk in third person :)

Congrats man!!! Hope you have a good time while i'm trying to get a good time started :)

My advice...

Take her out for drinks and get her really drunk! I mean plastered! Then ask her wht she thinks of you. Ask her if you and her can be more than friends. If she says know, walk out of the bar and stiff her with the tab! It worked for me :D

j/k :p

Ask her friends, they'll give you the scoop. I know this is sexist but all women I know love to gossip, especially about two potental matches. Women love to set their friends up on dates and stuff. Ask them where you stand and they'll tell you the truith.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

My advice...

Take her out for drinks and get her really drunk! I mean plastered! Then ask her wht she thinks of you. Ask her if you and her can be more than friends. If she says know, walk out of the bar and stiff her with the tab! It worked for me :D

j/k :p

Ask her friends, they'll give you the scoop. I know this is sexist but all women I know love to gossip, especially about two potental matches. Women love to set their friends up on dates and stuff. Ask them where you stand and they'll tell you the truith.

Thank god thats a joke NOONE THINK OF TRYING THAT :D

I got through date 1 PERFECT

Relax Just say it as your saying something to a friend.

What's up with the "date" concept that you Americans are all so fond of anyway? Can you explain? Like, you know, is it just like asking a girl out to dinner, for example? Does "asking out" involve you telling the girl how you feel, or is going out just another past time activity?

Here in Norway, we kinda do it a little bit differently. But anyway

Last May/June, I finally got the courage to tell the girl I love that I was more than just "friendly inclined", and I haven't regretted a day. The 6th of January, we'll be 6 months! Wohoo! :)

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I am in agony about if I should ask this very special girl out somewhere or if I shouldn't because if she says no then it would kinda ruin a great friendship. I can't take it!!! If ANYONE can help... PLEASE DO. (This is the same girl that I mentioned in my other thread called Girl Problems) AARRRGGG

*runs away pulling his hair out*

this is like fricken freaky, because at jedi-outcast.com i posted this exact same thread 3 days before you. i have the exact same prob. i really like this girl, but she is my friend. so i can't decide.

What is 'sensitivity'?

I just asked Keleigh out, here how it went

Me: Hi,

Keleigh: Hi!

Me: Ive liked you for quite a long time and I was wondering..

Keleigh: Hm?

Me: Would you go out with me?

Keleigh: Sure! [she had a big happy smile]

Well it went kinda something like that, reborn what did you say? :D

Well I didnt ask her out... as in bf and gf... I aksed her to the movies...

Me: Hey

Her: Hi

Me: So, what are you doin tonight?

Her: I gotta babysit, its really sucks. Why?

Me: Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to see a movie or something.

Her: Oh well, I wish I could but I have to babysit. But thanks for asking!!!

Does that sound like she wants to sometime later or that she dosn't want to at all?

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Are you serious or are you just joking? Omg thats awesome!!! YEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Listen, she said she'd love to, but that she had to babysit. It's not your fault, she can't just skip a job. And she's nice and says "thanks for asking".

Doesn't seem like there's anything in the way, from where I'm sitting.

Archived