Home

Great Idea for Map!

dekerd

How about you dont be an ass and do as Shadriss says, this is the mapping forum, not the request forum. No need for an attitude, he was just informing your smart ass that it needs to go in the request forum since your topic IS a request.

I hate people who are asses.

DISorder

PS. you might say that I was giving you attitude, well I was no need to state the obvious, you get what you give.

Originally posted by DISorder

How about you dont be an ass and do as Shadriss says, this is the mapping forum, not the request forum. No need for an attitude, he was just informing your smart ass that it needs to go in the request forum since your topic IS a request.

I hate people who are asses.

DISorder

PS. you might say that I was giving you attitude, well I was no need to state the obvious, you get what you give.

How about, How about, How about, blah, blah, get off my case and lighten up.

Attitude? Smart ass? The only reason I replied is because Shadriss was being an ass. Why not just say, "Hey, post this in the Request forum." Gimme a break...your majesty...

wow, u guys who aint labeled bantha fodder love bein jackasses to people with less than 50, duncha? its not his fault he didnt know. damn. just cuz u all prolly got bitched out the first time u posted somethin dosent mean u gotta do it to someone else. drink some warm milk and eat some turkey so u calm down

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

wow, u guys who aint labeled bantha fodder love bein jackasses to people with less than 50, duncha? its not his fault he didnt know. damn. just cuz u all prolly got bitched out the first time u posted somethin dosent mean u gotta do it to someone else. drink some warm milk and eat some turkey so u calm down

Exactly.

Archived