Home

Poll, PC Bounty Hunter Would you buy it?

Jango

Would you buy a PC version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a PC version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter

• Yes, I\\\'d buy it!!!
    • No, I know what it is and wouldn\\\'t

Hi,

Thanks for viewing. This is just a little poll to vote if you would like the Star Wars Bounty Hunter for computer (currently only for PS2, GameCube). I'm going to try to send this to Lucasarts, somehow, if I can get this to them. PLEASE vote only, no replies. If you don't know what Bounty Hunter is go here:

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/

:jango:

P.S. Don't vote if you have it for PS2 or GameCube.

OHHHH MY GOD YES!!!!! YOU PEAPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!! SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES ID GET IT FOR PC!!!! IN A SECOND!!!! ID STEEL IT FROM A CHILD IF IT WERE THE LAST COPY!!!!

AND ALSO- you peaple make me SICK!!!! COMPUTERS! [mine] WILL DESTROY CONSOLS FOR EONS TO COME! THEY CAN KEEP TRYING TO MAKE CRAPPY CONSOLES THAT WILL BEAT COMPUTERS! WELL KEEP TRYING!!! I GOT MY GEFORC 500 52SPEED CD ROM AND DVD SO SCREW CONSOLSES! -also- consoles are just another way for the government to scam us

-i hate bill gates--- I REALLY....REALLY DO

i hate the government- i know your watching me now

I LOVE THIS SITE!

VOTE PEAPLE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!}

THIS GAMES A REVOLUTION AND YOUR LOLLY GAGGING AROUND!!!!! GYAAAAAA!!!! id hit something if i could but i dont lack the effort...... VOTE! FOR JANGOS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, i would not buy it for PC......i rented it for the Gamecube and it's really more of a rental than something to buy..

And calm down count stern0....consoles have advantages over computers....consoles never crash, there is nothing to install or uninstall....and sometimes console games are more fun.

I love my Xbox! YEAH BILL GATES!!!WOOOOOOEEEEE!!! ;)

Archived