Home

Poll, PC Bounty Hunter Would you buy it?

Hi,

Thanks for viewing. This is just a little poll to vote if you would like the Star Wars Bounty Hunter for computer (currently only for PS2, GameCube). I'm going to try to send this to Lucasarts, somehow, if I can get this to them. PLEASE vote only, no replies. If you don't know want Bounty Hunter is go here:

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/

If you have an opinion PLEASE, PLEASE vote here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=86554

• 3 months later...

absolutely! of course! I mean what star wars Fan wouldn't? Damit! it should be for pc! i mean my pc's better than any console out there! these slackjackkers saying that bounty hunter wouldn't be good on the pc!? I quote some black guy on tv -=THE HELL YOU TALKIN BOUT!?=- Shadows of te empire! It's for pc!? who woulda thought!?...[want that freaking-game-so, damn-BADLY!]. HOPEfully george will bring it out for p...Same with clone wars and He's bringing knights of the old republic. And i can't find anywhere to download the full gungan frontier.... And I WANT OBI WAN! damit damit damit!

I have to agree with SWP on this one. I think the controls will be far too complex for comfort on a PC. Ignite jetpack, steer, shoot, roll, reignite for landing all while holding the auto aim button. I don't see it being effective enough. I guess it's plausible though, but again, I already have it for PS2.

• 3 weeks later...

:jango: I started a thread a long time ago about this subject. I never had any plans to try to get Lucas Arts to port it to the computer though. The game would need some revamping for the computer to make it work right. Other than that yeah I'm for it. I wanted it on the computer in the 1st place, however; I do have it on PS.

It needs allot to make it appeal to the computer buyers though. I like Playing with my Jango mod and jet pack in Jedi Knight 2 multiplayers.

I would be happy though if someone just made a mod for JK2 in single player that let you play Jango with 2 blaster and a jet pack lol :fett:

I don't think I would. I've just heard things from other console owners saying how easy the game is etc. I don't want to spend the moeny on a pc game and be done with it within a few days.

That's one reason why I'm interested in SWG - hopefully, there isn't an ending! :D

Even KOTOR will have 40 to 60 hours of gameplay before 'completing' it. :)

SW Bounty Hunter would need allot of work to go to PC. Most of the things developers get away with on consul games won’t fly with most PC game buyers.

An in game save feature would have been nice. I don't like having to devote a whole evening to playing a level just so I can save the game. That’s just silly and a joke. That type of game design should go the way of the dinosaurs.

The end level bosses, however; week they may be are still cheesy and lazy game design so old school it's silly.

SW Bounty Hunter did have a good plot and story telling part of the game. That made all the faults bearable, however; they should have used the Quake 3 engine and the people who did the level design for JK2. The game would have looked and played a lot better.

JK2 had faults too, but none like Bounty Hunter it was kind of disappointing. I wasn’t sure if the game was directed at older or younger players with more time to play the game.

This sounds like a revue, but I was disappointed it wasn't on PC. At least on PC someone could make a MOD to fix allot of the problems on a console you're just screwed.

Archived