Home

Model Requests

.Templar.

Ok I got that Sephiroth model, now I'm not saying I could do any better, but that model is uuuuugly, can anyone remake it or make a new one that looks better?

On another note, I've been searching for quite a while for a simple black cloaked character, somewhat like what diablo looks like in diablo 2 videos when hes still in his body, thats all there is to it, a simple man in a fairly baggy black cloak, I would also like one using the same model except with dark brown cloak, like what the Jedis wear in Episode 2 movie.

P.S. I know I can simply reskin my Reborn to be all black, but i dont want a man in a skirt and tights, I want a man wearing a long black cloak

Well this one just popped into my head and i would LOVE to have this model made, its a model from a game called "Gothic" for the PC, i do believe Gothic 2 is coming out soon or is already out, but anyways, there are several good models in gothic that could be made nicely in jk2, anyways, for anyone who has played it, it was one of the guardians from the Sect Camp - Templar Guardian, thats where i got my name :p, if anyone would like some screenshots just ask and i will email you some, trust me, they are very cool looking

• 2 weeks later...

I really love the yoda_kinja model made by Team Yoda - it's by far my favorite to play. Extremely well done.

Though if I had to make a criticism, it's perhaps that it's a little too accurate. Because Yoda is somewhat hunched over, in some of the attack stances his lightsaber appears to go right thru his head. It's a little disturbing when you see it.

Perhaps someone could modify the model just a little bit so that Yoda has slightly better posture?

Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing... unless someone really wants to go to town and try to recreate a younger, more spry Yoda... like in Episode 2! Hehe, then again the differences might be so subtle that they wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Another model I'd love to see is Plo Koon (where does Lucas get these names?) from Episode 2. Maybe the AOTCTC gang are already working on it? He'd be a great addition to rounding out the Jedi council. Toonces, are you reading this? :)

Mister Punch made a Plo Koon model, Kman is supposed to finish the textures and record some sounds.

I'm mostly finished with the skin for the unrobed Plo Koon, and I'll try to unwrap the robed model this weekend (still haven't gone shopping for xmas presents yet... ) and then it'll be off to Toonses to run through the sweat shop. Don't expect a release until after the new year though.... I still have some sounds to record. But I will be finished with the skinning by then.

Thanks for the hit, but its not really what im looking for, its only a reskin of the reborn, and it replaces the origional one. I'm actually looking for one that wont overwrite other models, and has a full length cloak w/ sleeves and the works, not spandex type :p

I think one of the reasons there are not many cloaked models is that they tend to animate poorly, and are much arder to weigh.

The Yarael Poof model is probably the best cloack wearing model I have seen. Normally the loose clothes, dont animate very well without morph/deform angle modifiers and the JKII animations deform the mesh without these. (or I haven't been able to implement them correctly into the models)

If you look at the raven default models, they all are wearing tightly wrapped clothes. ;)

my ears are burning :) (thanks ksk and Templar)

What would you like to see instead of the Q-Tip? only a new head or a new head and hood?

I wanted to recycle that robe for other models. I'm busy right now, but maybe i could find the time later.

Just show me some screenshots of what you have in mind and we'll talk about it.

Archived