Home

what you look forward to most in TTT

Elessar-Eärfalas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno. Havent read the book yet. I hope it all kicks ass! :) Thats the good thing about not having read the books yet, you dont know whats gonna happen! And then it jumps right out at you and your like :eek:! Except we all know what happens at the very end. --->Just in case for some reason someone doesnt know the ending :rolleyes:

Rings destroyed, Saurons destroyed, good guys win, Aragorn becomes king of Gondor, bla bla bla...

my gf just got me and her tickets for premier night, i cant wait. I already know whats going to happen, but once again in am curious to see how it looks on the big screen and if it captures the excitement of the book (which i re-read last week for the heck of it)

Originally posted by JediNyt

Dunno. Havent read the book yet. I hope it all kicks ass! :) Thats the good thing about not having read the books yet, you dont know whats gonna happen! And then it jumps right out at you and your like :eek:! Except we all know what happens at the very end. --->Just in case for some reason someone doesnt know the ending :rolleyes:

Rings destroyed, Saurons destroyed, good guys win, Aragorn becomes king of Gondor, bla bla bla...

you are going to love the end, and how the ring is destroyed.....trust me, frodo doesnt just go up there and drop it in...thad be too predictable...

Archived