Home

LucasArts Games

Zak McKracken

Hi i'm new!!! I love the forums its great to see many LucasArts fans out there.

I love all the LucasArts Adventure Games!!!

I grew up playing them and they rocked my kid world. I Love all of them in a iffrent way. I have not pased Grim Fandango yet which is sad. I'm on the boat but i can't get passed it for some reason I've looked at the hints and it still dosen't help me. I have not played Escape from Monkey Island yet because i haven't passed Grim yet.

Anyways i think all the games they made deserved a sequel if they haven't gotten one already. I always wanted a Loom 2, Zak McKracken 2, Maniac Mansion 3. I know Full Throttle 2 & Sam & Max 2 are coming. I'm So EXCITED!!

I think Zak MacKracken should be REMADE!!!! I've always LOVED this game and felt so sad thet it never had any Voices or pictures of your inventory. Keep it the same but better graphics and the ability to talk to people. One thing i would add is when you use the blue crystal in Lou's Loans when you quickly leave before The Caponians come, they should abduct Lou thinking he has the crystal or knows about the device.

I heard they were making a Loom sequel called Forge but didn't finish due to bad sales. That sucks, i bet it would been awesome.

Anyways thats my rant.

I think it'd be cool if LucasArts deleted all the original versions, and made complete re-makes of all the old classics. This way, people like us would own the originals, whose values would soar... Also, we'd get to play entirely new versions of some great games.

Maybe not.

Archived