Home

Knights of the old republic

Lost Welshman

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

is kotor rpg?

i really hope not.

i hate fighting style in rpg type games where you select attacks like Final Fantasy.

i want full control during saber battles like JO.

Ufortunatly i do belive KOTOR "is" going to be like Final Fantasy(with an rpg fighting sytem). Alas!, such a good game gone terribly wrong! J/k! I'm sure KOTOR will be very uplifting in MANY ways!

:koon: is the man!

Thanks everyone.

By the Way, i was trying to find some information of KOTOR and apparently, I think you choose the type of attack you want to do, then select who you want to attack. Then youre character will attack with whatever style you want. Unlike in many other RPG's when you miss the target, the weapon will actually miss (instead of crappy writing saying MISS or something like that). As for damage, if they at least include some form of dismemberment, or impaling it will possible one of the best RPG's released in a while.

P.S. I cant wait for Star Wars Galaxies, does anyone know how much freedom you will have on that game.

KOTOR will play with AD+D damage system. its too complicated to explain in a few min. but pretty much play bg and ull know what i mean. also ull have to click on characters like warcract, starcraft, and move them around. unlike bg, the game might be more like diablo, where u control a one man party.

Yeah, as i was meant to say, the fighting system is like BG but instead of no damage being done when youre attack misses, the saber will miss the enemy, or be blocked (all very kool, check out the site for the video) and also, you control 3 party members at a time, one main one, and you can have 10 in your ship (where you go to fly to other planets, train, and lots of cool things). And, sadly you can ONLY be a jedi person, you get to choose three classes, there are dual sabers, blasters, dual blasters, i think double bladed sabers. As you play the game, every decision you make determins the personality, or look of you character. If you are evil, you character will look like a sith, and you will be allowed to wander round and talk with sith, if youre a good little boy you will become a jedi and have lots of nice friends. As for choosing your saber colour im not sure

Archived