Home

Episode 1 Mod

MasterKoon237

O this is nice "NO" replies.J/K! I don't mind it's just that i think this would be very popular. It doesn't nessicarilly(i know, i can't spell!) have to be a Tc! Just a Sp coversion of like kyle to Obi -wan(when he comes out!), Jan to mabye Padme, luke to Qui-Gon or Lando to Qui-Gon, whichever. So please i know it's probably a waste of your time but, just reply!Or Don't!

:koon: is the man

Sure, but only if it doesn't require me to map, model, skin etc. I not going to give credit were it is not due , i know NOTHING about any of the things listed above! Sry just wanna make that clear. One question though how can it be ready to test if the obi-wan model isn't out? Or is THAT why it's called Beta testing(noobish question i know, but hey)?

i am working on such a mod in the beta testing forum, if i can get some screenies up i will post in the showcase forum. It's not much, just some model switching and script editting (if you have any such webspace, well...(nudge)).

edit:sorry for the double post

Originally posted by darthplite

boinga1 are you just make a mod that changes you and the npc to different people?or are you makeing a level to go with it?

I wasn't planning on making a new map, but if a good SP mapper shows some interest, or if I get som encouragement to do so, I could try.

Archived