Home

Zam Wesell Project being started

NeoMarz1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MasterKoon237

So Marz when can we expect a look at the different skin varients?

Well... Me and Moooa decided that I was going to format the pk3. Which means that I will be applying the new skins to file. I am doing this all week, so I will try to make the shots available as I go. I have been a little reluctant, because the game is not rendering the face very well. It puts in shadows that I know were not modeled in. Moooa is working on that issue. If it werent for that issue alone, then I would say the model is 2-3 days out, but I dont want the model to be looking like crap either. The game has a way of messing up "good" model work. I found that out when I was working on the Obi Wan model (with Toonces). Mars out!

Originally posted by Evil

wow man the gun is awsome :eek: i never saw a perfect model finished so quickly !!!Marz u r a GOD:eek: i cant wait to see those skins varients :)

Ne0|eD3N:bot2:

Well you can thank "Moooa" for that. He modeled it very quickly. He is a God. In regards to the Zam model, he made it so much versatile by adding additional segments, and parts. Dont want anyone to miss his contribution here :angel: Mars out

Originally posted by boinga1

gotta get this model...soon...verysoon...veryveryverysoon... :)

You and me both! I have one more concern to fix. I dare not address it till after release (nothing too serious). Release should be soon, just hang on a little longer. :angel: Mars out :angel:

marz man...you just posted 3 times in a row on your thread about your model...:lol:

This is true, but then again if you look back on the other pages, you'll see that I get a little post crazy. Why? well... I guess you could say that I have the most vested interest in this model. I want to share all my thoughts with anyone reading the thread. Some guys dont make an appearance in their own threads for many days. If I dont, then I feel that everyone will think that I dont care. I will control myself in the future :lol: Mars out!:angel:

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well you can thank "Moooa" for that. He modeled it very quickly. He is a God. In regards to the Zam model, he made it so much versatile by adding additional segments, and parts. Dont want anyone to miss his contribution here :angel: Mars out

Thanks you :D I don't know what to say and like i said before the model is near the perfection at the beggining

I have fix the bug so the model will be release soon

For the pistol the model is simply to do but the texture is awesome.

The pistol has 1126 poly.

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

This is true, but then again if you look back on the other pages, you'll see that I get a little post crazy. Why? well... I guess you could say that I have the most vested interest in this model. I want to share all my thoughts with anyone reading the thread. Some guys dont make an appearance in their own threads for many days. If I dont, then I feel that everyone will think that I dont care. I will control myself in the future :lol: Mars out!:angel:

well...you could just edit your previous posts...i guess...(watch me go out and post 4 times in a row or something... :lol:)

well...you could just edit your previous posts...i guess...(watch me go out and post 4 times in a row or something... :lol:)

Well thats true, but also take note that each of my posts answer 3 different people with 3 different questions. If I just did 1 post that answered all at once, well... thats not personal enough. I like to give each person my undivided attention (if I can). I know you mean well. I just feel differently about how to address people. Thanks Boinga1, Mars out!

:angel:*****BIG NEWS FROM TEAM ZAM*****:angel:

Zam Beta is finished! Really there isn't any real reason to test it, cuz I played with it so much that my keyboard needs to be replaced :lol: but seriously folks. I would have loved to take on more Beta testers, but I dont want the model to get leaked. Moooa is beta testing it. I will more than likely release the first Zam tommorow evening, or saturday morning. It may take awhile to actually be posted at JediknightII.com/JK2Files.net.

Keep in mind that this is the "No Frills" version. Meaning that it will have Zam default, team colors, night gear, and Clawdite. It does have LOD, and bot support! The second version will be released with congo, desert, and tundra mission gear. Not to mention the new rifle and pistol. Plus a second bot! I hope you all are ready for something special. Mars out!

:angel: :angel: Zam Released at 08:30 Saturday Morning :angel: :angel:

Please be patient, the file may take awhile for posting. After you have played with the model, please come back to this forum and post your thoughts. Team Zam (NeoMarz/Moooa) thanks you for your support, we hope you enjoy the model! Screenshots should be up soon. A special thanks to Psyko, and H2O. See you on "Download", Mars out!

Just got the email with the screenie, so here's the final one. ;)

zamorama2.jpg

Massassi.net are usually good. Best to try them. JK2Files gets too many other skin files. I hope they can keep up with the bandwidth. :p

I can host it too if you want. I hope my ISP's space is unlimited bandwidth, if not, bleh. I don't mind holding a mirror for the file, for a time. :)

Archived