Home

Zam Wesell Project being started

NeoMarz1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkLord60

Well I dont check every hour but Once in awhile. Well jediknightii.net could be down for awhile so why don't you send it in to jkfiles?

Yeah I sent it there too... On the other question (2 posts back). I think I am interested in helping you guys. If you could send me a quick summary of what the project is all about, and what models need to be made. Me and Psyko work well together, Mars out! My mail is neomarz1@sbcglobal.net

Originally posted by mort!!!

1. Is that the updated rifle in those screens?

2. What map is that in the lower right corner?

PS: Thank's for WinRAR.

I wish it were the new rifle, It's not. We are still working on the rifle and pistol.

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Yeah I sent it there too... On the other question (2 posts back). I think I am interested in helping you guys. If you could send me a quick summary of what the project is all about, and what models need to be made. Me and Psyko work well together, Mars out! My mail is neomarz1@sbcglobal.net

Summary sent - don't know if it's as short as you'd like it, but I tried to explain as much as possible :D

I just wanted to check... Am I missing something, or is this still not up anywhere? JK2 has updated quite a bit, but I guess they haven't gotten to your file yet, at least I haven't been able to find it.

Can't wait to check her out Marz, you've always done such a great job with skins... your first model looks to be quite good :)

One other thing, not only have you done great work for the JK2 community, but I love the way you've handled this thread and the way you directly respond to people. Great job! Much appreciated.

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by nomad

I just wanted to check... Am I missing something, or is this still not up anywhere? JK2 has updated quite a bit, but I guess they haven't gotten to your file yet, at least I haven't been able to find it.

Can't wait to check her out Marz, you've always done such a great job with skins... your first model looks to be quite good :)

One other thing, not only have you done great work for the JK2 community, but I love the way you've handled this thread and the way you directly respond to people. Great job! Much appreciated.

-nomad

MTFBWY

I appreciate your comments... that means alot. Yeah, I dont know what the deal is with those sites, I guess they are undermanned. I'm going to send the file again just to be safe. They have taken a long time before. JK2files may be holding back, so they can release it as a "file of the week" (wink... wink... ). Mars out!

The model and skins are simply awesome! good job marz! this will be file of the week no doubt.

Very impressive for a first character, it's virtually flawless (didnt have time to fully test it yet but im sure there's no real bug...xcept maybe what Padawan_7 said??)

Also, moooa did an excellent job of weighting and tweaking. Congrats to Team Zam for a job well done!.

Originally posted by Bart Skywalker

What happened to her speeder? I thought you were working on it but I haven't seen any updates.

P.S. The models look perfect!

Well, funny thing about the speeder. I made it primarily for map use, no takers on making a map. I will probably release it for map use soon. Me and Moooa are trying something, we will keep you posted. I actually modeled zam at the controls of the speeder, that should give you a clue as to what we are trying to do. I dont think its gonna work well though, hint hint, snicker snicker. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well, funny thing about the speeder. I made it primarily for map use, no takers on making a map. I will probably release it for map use soon. Me and Moooa are trying something, we will keep you posted. I actually modeled zam at the controls of the speeder, that should give you a clue as to what we are trying to do. I dont think its gonna work well though, hint hint, snicker snicker. Mars out!

here's my guess

you're making the speeder as a player model, going to try and animate zam.

if i am wrong feel free to say so.

Originally posted by boinga1

here's my guess

you're making the speeder as a player model, going to try and animate zam.

if i am wrong feel free to say so.

Could be, heh heh. I dont know if its worth the effort, but we'll see. Mars out!

Archived