Home

Zam Wesell Project being started

NeoMarz1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angel:***Current news***:angel:

I have pretty much finished all the skin varients. The rifle/pistol sets are still not in game (but were working on em). LODs are still being worked. In a nutshell... were tying up all the loose ends! The Clawdite face is being re-worked. After Moooa made a few changes (which improved it) I decided to work a few things out with it as well. Screens coming up soon! Mars out!

Originally posted by KingPin

thats great! guess what marz i can model too now, and i started by doing a stonecutter from simpsons

I'm glad to hear that! I knew youd do it eventually. can't wait to see what youve done. send me a link! Mars out!

Originally posted by mort!!!

hey marz, when you release zm, could you put the file into the following .pk3s:

-non-official skins

-skins seen in ep2

-pistol

-speeder

-projectile rifle

It would be a help!

yeah, Me and Moooa have been discussing this. We plan on doing something along that line. I have great concern with keeping the file size down. I remember what it was like when I just had a modem. ;) Mars out!

:angel:*** News Update***:angel:

Well not much to report here, I am sick as a dog (cold), so things have not been moving in the last couple days. Moooa finished modeling the pistol, The skin varients are done. Moooa was sick just a couple days ago. Things will pick up probably tommarow. I can get those screens up, that I promised. Right now I got to decided wether I should skip work. I hate doing that, but when your sick, your sick, right? Mars out!

Could you please make an updated ep 2 weapons pack with the updated rifle?

Hmmm? Thats a good question. I'll have to inform the creators of ep weapons pack of my update. Only problem is that now I have a pistol which would replace the Westar. I dunno, let me think on this one. Mars out!

I only wanted the sniper updated with the new version. The westar-34 should NOT, I repeat NOT be replaced.

Hey Mort, We will more than likely release the pistol and rifle separate. It would be way to much work at this point to make a updated episode 2 weapons pack, a seperate pistol, and rifle file. at any rate you will have the option to load whatever files you want. Only downside is that if you have the weapons pack, and you put in the new rifle, there will more than likely be a conflict within the program, since they would share the disruptor file. You can change the old files within the pk3. All you need is "WinRar". With WinRar (freeware) you can open the pk3 much like the folders in your own pc. Once you have opened the pk3, you can replace the old "disruptor file" with the new. Anyone who know how to delete, add, and organize can do this. This is just incase you should want to create an episode2 weapons pack yourself ;) But really I do believe that the author of the epi 2 weapons pack will update it to include the new rifle! I agree with you, the Westar pistol should not be replaced. I happen to think its way cooler than Zam's pistol. The idea here is to give Zam Wesell fan's the "Whole package". :angel:Mars out:angel:

:angel: ***BIG UPDATE*** :angel:

Moooa just informed me that the LODs are nearly finished. I'm mapping the pistol tonight, and spending all Saturday getting the skin files organized. Long story short, We are real close to being done. I have been doing everything to get this all tied up (that's why you havent seen any screens yet). On that note, I'll try my darndest to get some out tonight or tommarow. Mars out!

Edit... Moooa works fast! Lods are done, so really the model is done, just need to arrange the pk3 with new skin files, and sounds. The Pistol has been mapped, I plan to skin it tommarow. It may take us a few more days to get everything organized (if nothing comes up). Moooa is testing Zam tommarow. God this has consumed all my energy (I'm sure Moooa's as well) Mars out!

I may hold on the screenshots, were too close now!

:angel:*****Even Bigger Udate*****:angel:

Moooa works fast! Lods are done, so really the model is done, just need to arrange the pk3 with new skin files, and sounds. The Pistol has been mapped, I plan to skin it tommarow. It may take us a few more days to get everything organized (if nothing comes up). Moooa is testing Zam tommarow. God this has consumed all my energy (I'm sure Moooa's as well) Mars out!

I may hold on the screenshots, were too close now!

***Edit Added***

Pistol has been skinned and mapped, sounds are finished

Archived