Home

Zam Wesell Project being started

NeoMarz1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Sorry to break this to you buddy, but i haven't seen Mooa or Marzs in a long long time. anyway im there ok or just doing plain dandy. heh Well I hope that answered your question.

hey everyone, I'm alive and well (not sure about moooa). I still have plans to finish the new Zam pack, ive just been busy working for ATOCTC. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

hey everyone, I'm alive and well (not sure about moooa). I still have plans to finish the new Zam pack, ive just been busy working for ATOCTC. Mars out!

Welcome back MARS! I have seen Moooa a couple of days ago, he posted at his mon calamari thread, hes still making a lot of new models, Thats going to be very cool!.

I would like to congratulate u marz on a truly amazing first model. the way zam turned out (and also in such a short production time) it looks like all of ur future work is going to be stunning, and im looking forward to it. i cant wait to see your models in AOTC:TC, and keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! The new Zam Skin expansion just went out this morning. Should be posted sometime soon. As to what I'm working on now... Well I'm working with ATOC/TC on some pretty cool stuff (its all quite hush), but they are doing a MOD that is pretty darn cool. Mars out!

zamvme.jpg

Originally posted by mort!!!

How is YOUR V2 rifle coming?

Well I guess I could say it was coming along. It's modeled, as you know, but its not set up for import. I will figure it out when I have time, but right now I have alot on the stove for ATOC/TC. I have two vehicles, two weapons, and a character model that I am juggling. I was lucky enough to get the Zam expansion out. I had that sitting, and waiting since the release of the Zam model, so its a bit taxing. I want to get that rifle out, I just dont have time to researcht the process. gotta go, Mars out!

:angel: :angel: :angel: BIG UPDATE :angel: :angel: :angel:

The new Zam VME expansion is now available for download from ATOC/TC (Attack of the Clones Mod site).

Take a look at this site from time to time. It's going to be a great mod. If you like the Zam model, then your going to like this mod. It's going to feature great models, and maps. I wish I could tell people about the models Ive worked on, Plus my good pal Psyko Sith (Yarael Poof modeler) has submitted some great stuff here. Actually the whole team at ATOC/TC is quite amazing! so pay us a visit. Mars out!

http://www.aotctc.com/site/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived