Home

Zam Wesell Project being started

NeoMarz1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet marz! if you are the same marz who makes all those skins on jediknightii.net then you are like my Idol seriously you are making yourself bigger than Kinja probly alreay bigger than his rep. I run a small little organization that has the ideas to explode this community and we have some awesome ideas planeed ahead I use almost all of all of you talented peopls mods,skins,and maps for my JKOing and kudos to you all Maybe you can join these little projects I have coming up they are really something if you ever played on the zone you probly already know what I do my group is called RPI RolePlayers Inc. and our site is http://www.roleplayersinc.com its under reconstruction that splash page I made day before yesterday gonna try and finish the interface tomorrow and get all the php and news scripts up the flash intro is almost complete as well. See you all soon Im sure of it. :bdroid2:

Originally posted by Ronin_Medjai

Sweet marz! if you are the same marz who makes all those skins on jediknightii.net then you are like my Idol seriously you are making yourself bigger than Kinja probly alreay bigger than his rep. I run a small little organization that has the ideas to explode this community and we have some awesome ideas planeed ahead I use almost all of all of you talented peopls mods,skins,and maps for my JKOing and kudos to you all Maybe you can join these little projects I have coming up they are really something if you ever played on the zone you probly already know what I do my group is called RPI RolePlayers Inc. and our site is http://www.roleplayersinc.com its under reconstruction that splash page I made day before yesterday gonna try and finish the interface tomorrow and get all the php and news scripts up the flash intro is almost complete as well. See you all soon Im sure of it. :bdroid2:

Bigger than Kinja? Whoa... I don't know if I deserve that, but I appreciate it. I'm glad you like my skins. I hope that my name is getting a reputation for good work. Ive been an artist for so long, and rarely have I been "known" for anything. I guess I can only say one thing... Thanks:D it feels good to be appreciated! Mars out!

Originally posted by DarkLord60

inbredyokel thats good that your recruiting but you can't just make someone a member you must tell anakin and he will do it.

Yes, I know. However, Anakin has asked me to recruit modelers and Marz was specifically mentioned. So the order does indeed come from central command ;)

:D****Good News!****:D

Zam has been skinned, just waiting for KSK H2O to post em on his site! Soon as he does I'll shoot the link! The skin looks good, but I will certainly do more to it! Just hope the rest of the process goes smoothly. Stay tuned for more info. Mars out!:D :D :D

Well... "KSK H2O" cant get the pictures up till he is through with personal business. Dont know when I can get the pics up, but I'll make sure they get posted. Anyone wants to be my "backup poster" let me know and I'll shoot the pics your direction. Guess I should get some webspace, huh? Mars out!

Archived