Home

Xbox cheats

Stim

Can you change from third to first person with the weapons? What are some of the cheats in the game? Can you used the dual sabers or double bladed sabers in multiplayer like you could in the pc version? So far there are only about 4 that I've found. I only used one PEEPS cause my friend and I wanted to get all the mutliplayer characters to play with.

This is a great game, lots a fun. I was really surprised that the multiplayer splitscreen was done so well. I could direct and control my character just like I could in the single player. I hope that with the cheats, you will be able to do alot more stuff. Ravensoft is the ****.

I'm with you Stim. I'm desperately hoping there's some cool codes for the xbox version. I'm getting worried, though. Not much showing up on the sites. Doesn't change the fact, however, that it still rocks. :)

Flanders, in my opinion, the multiplayer is one of the best fps multiplayers out there. Sure it doesn't have xbox live, which is a big downer for a lot of ppl, but what it does have shines brightly. I think it has every single mp mode the pc version sports. All in all, I think it's the best sw console game I've played (and trust me, I've played just about all of them, even the bad ones).

What about the first-person weapon camera only, and the

third-person lightsaber camera only. Is there a way to switch so that you can have the camera in third person for the weapons? I could care less about the lightsaber in first-person.

And has anyone figured out any different codes. I know that there are six codes on the usual game sites. The only really useful one in multiplayer is PEEPS. I'm look for good multiplayer cheats. One hit kills would be nice, you know the old GoldenEye ****. I hope Ravensoft and V V didn't get stiff and added some cool mp cheats to the game.

God Mode

BUBBLE

Infinite Ammo

BISCUIT

Multiplayer Characters

PEEPS

Start With Lightsaber

FUDGE

Unlock '7' Single Player Levels

CHERRY

Unlock All Movies

FLICKY