Home

a warriors tale

whitedragon

ive thought to make a rpg like a fantacy novel with elves, dwarves, imps, dragons ect. so if by a small chance you want to join then state your name, race (human, dwarf ect) gender, evil or good,wepon, age, and anything else you want to put down.

my character is human

his name is john (he has no last name)

hes male

he is only good to those who are just and right

he carries a old long sword and a knife

he is 29

ill start off

it was raining. not very hard rain but a trickel, it was also pitch black outside and the back streets of kanor were not safe at nite. especally now. a man in a black cloke walked down the middle of the street and shadows followed him. the shadows followed him for 3 weeks now and he managed to kill most but too many were still left. if he could find light he mite be able to drive them back. he saw a tavern up ahead and he went inside. there were afew people who dident belong in kanor. mabey they could help him

sure sounds great, I was gona start a fantasy rpg myself.

but I havent been on lucasforums for a while and the mod on ffgurus was rude when I proposed the Idea of a story thread.

so hears my character

name:WhiteSaber(real name unknown)

race:elf

class:mainly fighter, uses some magic

male

seeks well paying jobs and money.

wears a Holy Elven Cloak(shines bright enough to cause enemies difficulty while fighting with) over elven chime armour(mail which has a musical tune when shaken or bumped, beautifull armour but only average defense). uses holy elven bow(string easily pulled back, yet has great power). uses white tiped arrows able to be enchanted with the spell "holy arrow"(efective against undead and dark). Uses white saber(effective against undead and dark,average against most else).

Horse: white horse with black main(details will be revealed but this is a special horse)

now I'll write a paragraph with the story.

WhiteSaber sat in the shadows of the tavern bar. his usually glowing cloak was left in his room and he was carfully concealed by the shadows in the dimly lit room. He shifted his attention from the firewine in his grasp, to the new traveler who had just burst wearily through the doors. WhiteSaber whatched out of the corner of his eyes as the man nearly knocked over a table in his stumbling approach. WhiteSaber wondered to himself what kind of person wanders into this place at this time of night. The few others in the room seemed to give little attention to the man, exept for a scronny bearded man who quickly hunched over his drink when he noticed the elf's stare.

WhiteSaber refocused on his previouse thoughts, and left the traveler to fend for himself.

sorry i dident see any posts untill today

john stumbled as he went into the tavern and regained his balance. he saw a elf in a corner. he had not seen an elf in years this was strange that such a person would be found here. he walked over to the elf and started talking in the elven language. "they are here". "who? what are you talking about" "no time to talk. but please if you have wepons get them ready" the lights dimed in the tavern just and a cold chill came over john as he heard the wisper of the shadows" "Elanessë" they had come and there was only john an elf and afew drunken men.

the door opend and 5figures in black clokes came glideing in as if they were slideing on air. they had black armor and nicked and blood stained swords in there hands. they were the shadows. john drew his sword and the elf took out a shimering white saber. "i am here" john said "come and get me".

the shadows glided forward to john "Elanessë" they wisperd "come" "go away!" john yell "haunt me no longer! i will not follow you! if you want a fight then come!" the shadows feet fell to the ground and they got into a fighting stance. "what are they" the elf said. the first shadow attacked john and john blocked "quick light drives them back"

ill say something else about my chacter so you can picture him better in your mind. he has long dark blond hair, he dosent ware any armor but travleing clothes he also is a master swordsmen

sounds like this'll be an interesting story.

----------

"Too bad my cloaks in the room," WhiteSaber started before he was cut short by a quick lunge of one of the dark figures. WhiteSaber blocked and countered with his own sword, the wavering light from the sword fended the beast back, but it was not enough. "my cloak could hold back anyone, weak to light or not."

WhiteSaber glanced across to John who was buisily engaged with sevral of the shadows who had picked him out, the other three positioned them selves around WhiteSaber.

My character is elven

His name is Althron Morris

He's male (duh)

He is a ranger, since the age of 15 he wanted to be one (read My story so far for details, and please tell me what you think)

He carries twin elvish sliver longswords and a silver longbow

He is now 21

He has long, elf styled, brown hair. And being a ranger is good with a bow and the best in sword combat.

Please Read this and please help me out.

Althron Enters the room with a torch in hand, he quickly grabbed a bottle of wine and splashed it along the bar then he set the bar alite, the shadows fled as the tavern was ablase, then with an elvish word the fire stopped. "Sorry I took so long, I had to take a...." "who are you" John asked, I am Althron the ranger, saviour of the last dragons. And now I can add your name to the list of lives ive saved, now come let me buy you an ale"

WhiteSaber left the tavern's pub and went in back to his room. He took his knife out of it's hiding place in a drawer and placed it back in the empty sheath on his boot. He gatherd his cloak in a bundle and placed it in a leather bag, along with his arrows and bow.

With his gear ready he started back to the tavern's main entrance and pub.

"why did you let them go." john said clenching his teeth. "what do you mean" Althron said. john grabed althrons shirt and threw him agenct the wall. "they will come back with more of their kind and kill us all you fool! we needed to kill them not drive them back!" white saber held john back "please do not fight the mistake was unavoidable. i too would have made it." johns face went from anger to sorrow "i..am sorry good elf. i did not mean to take my anger out on you, i know it wasent your fault or anyone elses but understand that these shadows have followed me for many weeks. they want something from me, what i cannot guess. i need to rest i have not slept for many days."

• 2 weeks later...

they burst out the door carreying the torches and they saw nothing but the nite that was as black as the devils heart. "were too late" john said "we need to leve as quickly as possable" white saber wistled and a white horse with a black mane appeared "he may only carrey one person" "thats not a problem" althron said. althron went to a nearby stable and took out a black horse and a red horse. the red horse had abunch or tools on it. "we must make for the snow mountian" john said "it is our only hope" "i will go with you and learn more of these creatures" althron said "i shall go too though its dosent seem i have any other choice with those things comeing back." "then we must hurry with all speed" john said

Althron wasnt good when it came to horse riding, he had a few near slips off the horse. John and Whitesaber were pacing ahead. "Wait Althron cired as his horse flung him into the air. Althron crashed into the floor, his head thumped into a rock that was on the side of the path. He was knocked unconcounce. The other horses strode to Althron, John stopped Althrons horse from escaping and Whitesaber came to Althrons aid, at that moment something happend, a figure leapt out of the bushes, onto the road. Whitesaber and John quickly readied their weapons.

your right it kinda has, and I've been gone for so long.

it's also kinda messed up with evryone wrighting about evryone else.

I think it has to be a starwars story just to get people to join, cause it's the one thing common, theres always some people for evrything but there really is only alot of people for starwars. mabee you should make a lord of the rings rpg or somthing.

so is this officially dead or are the three of us going on?

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

your right it kinda has, and I've been gone for so long.

it's also kinda messed up with evryone wrighting about evryone else.

I think it has to be a starwars story just to get people to join, cause it's the one thing common, theres always some people for evrything but there really is only alot of people for starwars. mabee you should make a lord of the rings rpg or somthing.

so is this officially dead or are the three of us going on?

its up to you guys. if you want ill keep going but if not ill erase the thread

Archived