Home

Doom Comm puzzle

Stim

The sensor array puzzle is, in my opinion, stupid. Now that's just me, I'm pretty stupid myself. But I've searched the entire map for some sort of hint. I've tried all sorts of different combinations of red, blue and green. I've tried the same combinations and listened ,when I press the buttons, for different sounds. I've tried everything I could think of for about two hours, but alas to no avail.:confused:

So could someone please tell me a hint, or prehaps a place were I could find something pertaining to the the code in the level.

Or just tell me how to figure it out.

Originally posted by Stim

The sensor array puzzle is, in my opinion, stupid. Now that's just me, I'm pretty stupid myself. But I've searched the entire map for some sort of hint. I've tried all sorts of different combinations of red, blue and green. I've tried the same combinations and listened ,when I press the buttons, for different sounds. I've tried everything I could think of for about two hours, but alas to no avail.:confused:

So could someone please tell me a hint, or prehaps a place were I could find something pertaining to the the code in the level.

Or just tell me how to figure it out.

I hope this doesn't make you feel too stupid, but have you checked your objectives? One of them should show you exactly what to enter. Go around, and find the correct color / shape and press it. When you have all 3, go back up and enter them into the modules. You get no feedback until all 3 are done.

Archived