Home

The 'Get To Know Each Other' Thread

Darklighter

Name: ZBomber (Mike is my first name)

Description: :jab::D

Interests: Computers, Baseball, Football, tennis, basketball, Sytar Wars, collecting (Star Wars action figurines, baseball crads)

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: I came here for codes. Then, I made a clan. Then I got bored with the clan section, and moved ehre. ;) I member, one time, I clicked on the Lucasforums link, and it brought me to the main page. I'm like "Where am I!?" lol

Your dream?: To marry my girlfriend, live.... in a house..... I want to have a job that has to do with ocmputers or web site desiging. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Masterjo2588

finally im noticed for something...it took long enough. now i do know how to spell genius, but let me straighten this out...i said i was the GENIUS of the class, not the spelling Bee Champ!:rolleyes:

i notice you

guess that means im nobody if i dont count

*sulks off*

Name: Acxel/ Ratmjedi

Description: I'm a cool guy once you get to know me. Ask anyone in here. I am Hispanic and not Vietnamese contrary to what Obi-Wan13 says. :p I am 5'7 and I have black hair and brown eyes. I like to laugh and make people laugh.

Interests: Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp, I love Star Wars, The Matrix, LOTR, video games, watching movies, and talking to my online friends and listining to music

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: I went to Jediknightii.net and saw the premier forums and clicked on it and from there I was at the I've seen Ep II thread. From there I saw leXX mention the Swamp and most of the people were talking about it so I decided to see what it was all about. I've been here ever since

Your dream?: To join the Marine Corp and get married to my girlfriend Laura. Get a good paying job and have a nice civilian job after the military and get a nice house and car and have some kids.

:lsduel::duel:

Name: TheHobGoblin/Richie

Discription: Highly Intellagent. Write stories,poems,plays and others. Tall Dark hair and eyes. very strong.Not much popular.

Interstes:Reading Stories, Drawing (Very good artist), Playing games. Making levels. I like JKII

Swampage: My bro introduce me to it.

Dreams: Become a programmer, and become a super hero also very succsessful.

My favorite guy on the Swamp: Dath Maximus (YOU ROCK)

Name: teutonicknight (note the no caps, no spaces :))

Country: USA, northern CA. I live just north of San Francisco, in a town called San Rafael, which If you didn't know is the place where Industral Light and Magic is located (I have a ton of freinds whos parents work at ILM :)). Another thing about San Rafael is that it's where George Lucas' film American Graffi was made. The cool thing about where I live is that you can literly drive to: George Lucas' House, Skywalker Ranch, Lucasarts HQ, ect. (Not that I've driven to thse places, I don't know where they are... plus I can't drive which brings me to: )

Description: I'm pretty short for my age... and I'm the youngest in my class. People think that I skipped a grade becasue I am so young, but I didn't. I just went to school early.

Interests: Making films. I'm planing to make a SW FanFilm in the near future (once I get the script done, get a "talented" crew, and some better equitment, like a faster computer, better editing software, ect). Other things I like: The Matrix, SW, LOTR, Classical Music, comptuers. I'm not really a hard core gamer though, the only reason I bought JK2 is becasue of the cool looking saber action :D. Things I don't like are: Sports.... well that pretty much covers it. ;)

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: I clicked on the Premeire Forums button, then I click on the Yodas Swamp button. :)

Your dream?: To make a SW Fanfilm, to go to a good collage, and to get a job in film (director, editor, CG artist, almost anything as long as it's film.

hello all you new people I am Sam But dont call me that plez either call me chef or Yom

I live in the center of the bible belt (Alabama USA) its not as fun as it sounds TRUST ME!!!! I MEAN IT!!!! IT REALY SUX!!!!

well i am 6'2" lonly and reallly good looking. i like lnog walks on the beach while smaking around my gomes making them prepair my food and other things that i may need.

well i like to game and i like to work in the theater as a techie (a person on stage crew that biulds the sets and never sees the light of day( vampiers we are)) i like to wor at a place called panera bread. and i like to cook (hints the name chef)

i came here through the wonderfull (now thats a laugh :D ) site of jediknightii.net

my dream is to meat all the good people that i met over this summer at the swamp and have a lan partie and i alos whant to got to the culinay instiute of amarica (the CIA the best culinary school in the world at the moment well at least some my say that) and be the best chef in the world so u call all come and eat at my resturant and pay the normal price and not pay tax for the tax will be on me :D

Name: Hekx Noxu :D

Description: You don't want to know ;)

Interests: Sci-Fi / Horror movies, music, SW, games, bass, some other stuff :)

How did you find your way to the Swamp?:To be honest; I can't remember. :confused:

Guess I was bored and decided to check out some of the other boards apart from the Clan area which I was usually in. :)

Your dream?: I'll get back to you on that :p

Originally posted by teutonicknight

Description: I'm pretty short for my age... and I'm the youngest in my class. People think that I skipped a grade becasue I am so young, but I didn't. I just went to school early.

How Early: 1 year, 2 hours, 5 minutes?:D

Originally posted by Yom

my dream is to meat all the good people that i met over this summer at the swamp and have a lan partie

That would be great. I just started going to this PC place were me and my friends play LAN for Counter Strike, Battlefield 1924, and stuff like that. I am addicted to this place now and that would be a cool thing to do. The Summer was when I met most of the people that I call good friends. The memory's of just sitting home all day and spending it here and playing online games.

:lsduel::duel:

Name: Darth Yoda™ (Andre)

Description: I'm a natural comedian and I love to have fun

Interests:basically my main interest is women but I also like sports like soccer

How did you find your way to the Swamp?:Well, I heard about the swamp while i had my days in the clan area. Then when the clan forums started dying out, i migrated

Your dream?: I have many and they usually occur in my sleep

Name: -s/<itzo-

Description: i'm 6'1" and i'm tons of fun :naughty: (i always wanted to say that but i'm actually 5'10)

Interests: basketball, cars, breakdancing, video games, comics & girls

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: browsing through jediknightii.net, i found myself in the forums and decided to join

My dream?: to have a successful life. when i get old i want to reminisce about the good ol' days and say that i had a meaningful life and that i was somebody.

and GETIN LAID!!!!!!

16, huh? You got a lot to learn...

Anyway...

Name: Rick (Slick Rick)

Description: 6'3, 210 lbs. Broad shoulders, fair build. Multihued eyes (blue on outside, brown towards the pupil)

Interests: Snowboarding (I hurt), computers, my dogs, my girl, and school.

How did you find your way to the swamp: I came to LF when I started playing JK2, but the swamp is more fun than talking all serious over there in the Valley.

My dream: Make it through school succesfully, get married, become a high school principal. Then buy my Toyota MR2 Spyder, and eventually, a Dodge Viper. Also, be able to get down the goddamn mountain without falling on me arse every 15 feet. (I still suck)

Name: Kioet [Rogue15]

Description: I'm quiet, but just give me a few pints of caffine, or a topic that i like to talk about. =]

Interests: I like love FPS games, and i also am getting into RPGs, and play Magic the gathering (bought my first deck today =] ) I'm thinking of getting an A+ certification for computers..cause i want to build them.

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: It was on my invasion route, so I dropped in.

Your dream?: To get a good job in computer that I really enjoy, get married to a nice girl, get a cool house where the weather doesn't suck, and to not have any worries.

Known As: Ondra Hosek

Forum ID: ondrahosek

(pls use Central European Encoding for the names)

Birth Country: Czech Republic

Home Country: Austria

Description: Outsider...

Interests: (copied from Profile) programming, chatting, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

How did you find your way to the Swamp?

Looked on jediknightii.net. I had a problem with GtkRadiant.

I found a forum there, which was oddly enough the LF.

I logged on into the Mapping section, posted there for some time, then posted non-SW stuff into the Valley. Bill Conn, the mod and AC/DC fan, moved my thread here. (Thanks dude!) So I now relocated to the Swamp. ;)

Dream: Peace, Peace, Peace, a better PC, no school ;)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and GETIN LAID!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

hun? what are you talking about. I have what to learn about getting laid that you could teach me?

Name: Jason (Eagle_e7)

Description: im quite a shy person, always have been, i'm always that one that sits in the corner and nobody even notices is there:D

Interests: Computer Games, Computer Animation, Mapping for various games and other things :)

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: I first found my way on to the forums themselves from a link from the JK2 site, i posted mainly in the mapping forum before noticeing the swamp and here i am :D

Your dream?: To be a Director (no seriously:D ) Failing that i would like to make a career out of Computer Animation:)

Originally posted by Jago_silver

quote:

and GETIN LAID!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

hun? what are you talking about. I have what to learn about getting laid that you could teach me?

Not getting into it here...

Name: Brian

Description: I a senior at NCSU in computer science. I love sports, mainly football, basketball, and lacrosse (which I play for the University). I enjoy working on computers; hardware and software. I am very envolved with tons of organizations....BSA, Ventures, Phi Sigma Pi, Upsilon Pi Elpsilon, NSCS, NC State Lacrosse....and I am currently working and internship with the power company here - Nuclear IT at one of the plants.

Interests: A little bit of everything...computers of course, NCSU, technology, music, movies, hanging with friends, parties, clubs, bars, my lovely girl friend, sports, exercise/lifting...just to name a few.

How did you find your way to the Swamp?: I just got SW GB for xmas last year and I was looking and reading about info on the game. I then stumpled upon the gallaticbattle.net and the lucasforums. I registered and move around the different parts of lucasforums, such as here.

Your dream?: To have a successfully life. Short term - to graduate this coming may, start a career position here with who I intern with, buy a new ride, and start looking for new place to live.

Archived