Home

Yarael Poof model released

Psyk0Sith

yes... what are your future plans, psyk0?

Hmm not sure, maybe Even Piell, or Adi Gallia, i'm also making 2 custom models for fun and Silent Bob! (it was my first attempt at modelling a full character).

hey Psyk0Sith, how should we set up yarael's height?

Well i think 1.4 is pretty close to the real proportions (u didnt check the readme file? ;))

I really appreciate the support guys, and dont forget that neomarz and nomad were also a big part of this project.

SILENT BOB!!! U F*********************************ING ROCK!!!!!!!! I GOTTA BETA TEST THAT!!! Damn i got that movie a little back i watched it like 100 times it ROXXORZ you should make the taunt say nothing cuz hes silent :D You also should make a bong saber OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH

I love Yarael!

Hppy Hellfire

:EDIT: If u make bong saber add a shader to make smoke come outta the end that would be pissa :p

Wow, fantastic job guys! Yarael is absolutely awesome! To tell the truth, I have waited a long time for someone to make Yarael and now that he is actually finished, I can easily say I was NOT disappointed. :D

Psyk0Sith: awesome model!

Marz: awesome skins!

Nomad: awesome sounds!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the hard work that went into Yarael. I hope you three can get together again to produce some more work of this quality! :D

Padawan_7

I have made a npc character for SP of him and have scaled him at 140. Is that about right?

Yep, WhiteShdw approved the 140 scale based on his calculations relative to other players. I recommend 140, but you can put whatever you want.

Oh and it's nice to finally "meet" you [sM]Maximus, i didnt know you were on the Oxygen team!

Archived