Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bout this red. If i didnt do all that in one post, sure you have have farran comment about it. But It'll take 20 posts inorder for the council the grouply consider an option, if it doesnt get interupted, like so meny times i tried getting something done in c8 :p

im just trying to get the story going along

WH Irvine: "Yeah but this one isn't no foot soldier, This one seems to be a Jedi..."

*RH Irvine passes a small rock formation, and throws on a holographic mask over his head to conseal his identity, making him look like someone else. Hardly detectable. New Jedi Order Issued! :D*

*RH Irvine appears again, hardly looking any different, although definately not looking like himself.*

((OOS: Scar, Deac's rules don't say you can godmode "just to get the story along", do they? Supposing characters in the Council controlled by myself or Deac, or even jokemaster, didn't WANT what you wanted to happen happen? That's why you kept being stopped in C8. You aren't the only one creating plotlines in this RPG, you know...

By the way, stuff I'm puzzled with from your post:

"So, its agreed then... We the Separatist Imperial Senate will not succeed our power to a terrorist, espcally to one who holds the innosence of our enemies hostage."

What "Senate"?

How do you "hold the innocence of your enemies hostage"? *mystified*

Also Ivan isn't the Chairman. I, in fact, played the Chairman in C8, and Deac played him in the spinoff thread.))

*Rwos' ship emerges from warspace into the area where Deac should be, according to the device Idun had given him*

Damn...I don't see anything. Any planets around here...yes, a ten-planet system...two habitable, maybe more if you count moons...let's see what the scanners say...

*The ship's scanners make a sort of screeching noise*

That's strange...some kind of exotic gravity field interfering with the signal...should've installed some different systems a long time ago. Oh, there's a planet...

*Rwos turns his fighter and guns the engines in the direction of the ominous-looking dark green orb coming up onscreen*

((Scar, you have to edit things if you mess them up, Otherwise people don't know what you are trying to say. Also Redwing was pointing out that will you can hold Innocent Civilians hostages. You cannot hold innocense hostage (since it is not a tangible thing).

Finally Scar, your correction with Senate=Republic still doesn't make sense. Since there is no Imperial Seperatits Republic. Did you mean Council?))

*In the Gym on the Huntsman, Vidar and Tyr face each other*

Tyr: We put this off for to long.

Vidar: I know.

*Both of them draw their swords.*

((@jokemaster: Because you only control one or two members, you know, the ones Chavo works with ;) nothing personal ;)

Scar, I still don't understand your post...

We the Separatist Imperial Senate will not succeed our power to a terrorist

Do you mean "secede" power? If so, what power?

*cough*thiscouldbeavoidedifyouproofread:p*cough*))

*Several men rush to meet Farran as his ship docks outside the Council's new temporary meeting place*

Man 1: Have you heard? Ivan Cracern has ordered the Crimson Star II sent to Coruscant to attack Lokiphet's ship in orbit above that planet.

Farran: Really? When did the Council approve this?

Man 1: Just now. Very few were able to make it to the meeting on time and Cracern apparently made sure to let those favorable to his points of view know ahead of time so...

Farran: He was afraid someone would contest. The old general's getting uneasy.

Man 2: Are you going to contest, Darkholme?

Farran: I don't think that will be necessary. *handing his coat to a female attendant* We'll let this play out, see where it goes. If it succeeds, our interests on Coruscant will have been protected. If it fails, if it crashes and burns, Cracern's authority will crash and burn with it. Counciller?

*Farran and several other Council members wandering over to speak to him ascend the steps*

Well didnt Lokpehit say his demands were the Separatist Imperial Council to be under his control?

*On the bridge of his starship, the figure orders his lietenant back to Coruscant. Above the central planet, he orders a broadcast*

????: Make sure it's on a subspace wavelength. I want him to recieve it.

????: People of Coruscant, I hold your world at ransome. Move any warship within firing range, and I will torch the planet. My demands are simple and clear: I want absolute leadership of the Seperatist Empire. You will begin negotiations immediatley or I will set your world aflame...

thus Ivan said in the political correctiveness ((Cus he IS a polition...:rolleyes:)): "We shall not secede our power for the innocence ((he's holding up couresant, so wouldnt that be the New Republic's territory?)) of our enemies."

*Waiting on the top of the steps was Ivan leaning up agenst a wall, waiting for Farran.*

Ivan: "I know you disagree with my decision. But how are we going to contest agenst both the Republic and the Loyalist regeme? I don't think you remember, but we hardly have a Navy to call our own. The Second Crimson Star IS the only way we can assure that the balence of power isn't as much leaning agenst us..."

*RH Irvine, still wearing the holographic mask to protect his identity, Makes it to the abandoned bunch*

RH Irvine disguising his voice...: "Hello there." *Bows* "I am the Jedi Sir'Vin Chi'Gon" 'There my Jedi name, hardly known outside my school, nor the Jedi Council... Wow, he looks so much like me, a little older, but man his power is so enourmious.. Why did he stop hiding it...'

WH Irvine confused about RH Irvine's pause: "Hello. Um, What brings you here? Your power is familiar. Do I know you??"

RH Irvine: "No, This would be the first time I ever met you..."

WH Irvine: "I sense I'm not the only person in this galaxy, aside from myself and maybe Lokpehit or any of his family who has an umpredictably large amount of consentraction with our powers... At least theres some more Jedi out there to help balence it out between good and evil..."

RH Irvine: "Well said... How ever Im not the only Jedi with powers as high as mine, I was trained among 6 others, I have the highest, although not by far, I am the commanding officer of our tactical group. I requested a shuddle for you people to leave."

*pokes @ any1 who wants a new character ^_^*

WH Irvine: "Thats good. Why?"

RH Irvine: "Don't want my help? I can help it that you won't ever get off this rock... Or you can come with me, and you can find out whats going on as soon as you can be premitted..."

WH Irvine: "We have been told that several times on our trip out to here. You're going to tell us, and now..." *Pulls out Lightsaber...*

RH Irvine: 'I just gone and pissed him off, great...'

Farran: *to Ivan, with a measured look of surprise* Why do you defend your actions to me? I never indicated I was going to contest, your decision, Councilor. I'm sure, however, that you're aware some of the other members may see your action in a less...favorable light than I...in fact, I would safely predict that some would even privately this as an attempt to seize power for yourself, wouldn't you agree?

Good day to you, General. *Farran walks into the Council building*

*Lokpihet chuckles*

Lokpihet: And how are you going to do that? You have no force power, you rejected the darkstar, and I am a Sith Lord. Fool

*Orthos stands defiant*

Orthos: I don't know. All I know is... that one of you conduits is blocked...

*Lokpihet is confused*

Lokpihet: I'm sorry...what?

*Orthos uses his basic martial arts to get Lokpihet in the groin and grabs his blasters*

*A sleek fighter drops out of hyperspace.*

*Not that anyone was going to see the cloaked ship.*

*The Assassin checked his instrements.*

Cloek figure: Good, the Asier are here. *He reached out with his feelings.* And So are the targets.*

*The Assassin settled back to wait.*

Ivan following: "Such talk about me wanting to capture power all for my self, I just wanted to make sure your aware of my actions, and maybe if I were to be shed a little light on yours? Maybe a great plan on a more domanant force this Imperial Nation can be in the galaxy? If not, we should at least take measures toward strengthening the Separatist's resolve over the Loyalist and maybe the Republic?"

-----------------------

RH Irvine: "Well, first off, Im going to get you all off this rock, seeing is that I'm The only way your going to get off. Next I'm going to take you to a nearby system, then well' pick up suppilies. Thats all I can tell you for now..." 'Leaves me time to ask Master Skywalker where he wants me to send these guys...'

WH Irvine: "I'm not buying it."

RH Irvine: 'This is going to take some balls...' "You better. Cus you don't have a choice in the matter!"

((Battledog: The Aesir are in hyperspace, they left as soon as they deposited Irvine and the others. Not to mention that were cloaked, and couldn't have been detected))

*Vidar and Tyr face each other, Suddenly them charge swinging their blades. For an hour they fought neither gaining the upper hand. Finally they lower their blades*

Vidar: That was fun. We should do that more often.

Tyr: We should.

*The two leave the gym exhausted*

((Scar, I can barely freaking understand what Ivan is saying. Also, what I do understand doesn't make sense.

"I just wanted to make sure your aware of my actions, and maybe if I were to be shed a little light on yours?"

Doesn't Farran know about Farran's actions?

"Maybe a great plan on a more domanant force this Imperial Nation can be in the galaxy?"

What great plan?

"If not, we should at least take measures toward strengthening the Separatist's resolve over the Loyalist and maybe the Republic?"

If not what? How do you strengthen an organization's resolve "over" another's? Resolve to do what?))

*Ida walks the streets of Coruscant frustrated. Her scanning devices find no trace of the power signatures that had been there earlier* What the heck is going on? It's like nothing's even been here!

Dammit, what am I doing here. I'm supposed to be examining Rwos' job, and I find out there's a whole major race in this dimension that he didn't report! What else has he been hiding...

Originally posted by Redwing

((Scar, I can barely freaking understand what Ivan is saying. Also, what I do understand doesn't make sense.

"I just wanted to make sure your aware of my actions, and maybe if I were to be shed a little light on yours?"

Doesn't Farran know about Farran's actions?

I was having Ivan ask what was Farran's plan, so then he ca adjust his to help each other with:

"Maybe a great plan on a more domanant force this Imperial Nation can be in the galaxy?"

What great plan?

hello, Imperial nation, and not only that they hardly have a miliary, remember they only have around 1/3 of the total about both Imperial nations have minus the Crimson star II, thus thats why Ivan got it voted on to re activate it.

"If not, we should at least take measures toward strengthening the Separatist's resolve over the Loyalist and maybe the Republic?"

If not what? How do you strengthen an organization's resolve "over" another's? Resolve to do what?))

Again, forgetting that Cracken and all his Loyalists seceded, what now is that Saparatist's, which come to think of it now, the names shoudl be flip floped, but what ever... :D

------

Is Ida searching for what was been there RH Irvine?

((Scar, you need to profread your post, and if there are errors in it then you have to fix them.

Also the seperatist left the Empire, hence their name. Finaly as Redwing said you can strengthen your resolve, but you can't strengthen it over other organizations.

You also haven't really answered his questions.))

*Orthos and Lokpihet begin firing at each other. A stray shot from Orthos hits the reactor control*

Officer:Sir! We must disarm the weapon!

*Lokpihet knocks Orthos down with the force*

Lokpihet: Take him to the cells. Put him with the other.

*Orthos is dumped in a prison cell. In the darkness, a figure moves*

???: "Precious!? Wheres my Precious!?"

okay joking :D

anywho, um, I ment the Saparatist's resolve. and it's strengthing it by reassuring its military was increased to make sure it won't get eliminated.

besides I thought Cracken was only but a military leader for the Imperial Council. So infact Cracken Separated from the Council not the other way around, from what i see...

??? speaking to Orthos: "So, let me guess, you tried to go agenst Lokpehit, but you failed? Heh, I went agenst him too, twas my first battle outside my temple, he managed to only minorly wound me, but I'm fine, at least he didn't kill me yet..."

------------------

*The two Irvines look at each other, the White Haired one, not knowing he was looking at himself, while at the same time the Red Haired one was in awe to feel the consentration of power surging from his cloned counterpart... In the distence a shuddle can be seen approching...*

-------------------

*Ravan meditates the situcation in his quarters, trying to figure out what is happening with the two Irvines...*

Ravan: 'I don't get it... Now theres two, the weaker one seems to obviously care if he sees himself, How ever the Larger power doesn't seem to notice whome the other is... Puzzling...'

Comm: "Surpreme Councilman Ravan, please report to the Council chambers, your presence is being requested...*

Ravan: "Great. Politions... They still want me even after I confessed..." *smirks*

Archived