Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Scar, why exactly are you controlling Deac's character? :confused:

As for your question, Cracken controlled the Council, in fact it first united under him. The Council separated from him when he went and made a treaty with the New Republic, hence the name "Separatists".

Let me recap: The Imperial Remnant unites under Cracken circa C5. The major leaders of the Remnant become his Council, which is apparently a reforming of the Council that existed under Palpatine. After C7, Cracken (without consulting them of course) makes a peace treaty with the New Republic. The Council is outraged and cuts all ties with him.

The Separatists do have a military force. It's logical that the Imperial admirals who hate the New Republic would desert Cracken and go to the Separatist side. The only ones remaining with Cracken are those loyal to him - hence the name "Loyalists".

I should point something out: being a former military general, Ivan would naturally have proper grammar when he speaks. So why don't you try using Microsoft Word or something to make sure he *does*? :p

And your last question: No, Ida is not looking for Irvine. She's looking for the two magic energy signatures she and Rwos sensed earlier.))

*In the Council chambers, the newly arrived missing members of the Imperial Council are furious to learn of Ivan's actions*

Jun Tarl: I call for another Council meeting, to censor Ivan Cracern! The old general is trying to seize power!

Trenner Motave: What are you talking about? Who cares about his actions. At least he has doen something! None of you have even approved use of the military reinforcements we so desparately need!

*Third Councilman* We were counting on the Crimson Star II to defeat Cracken! And now, Cracern has sent it off to Coruscant, putting it at unnecessary risk!

Jun Tarl: What do we care if Lokiphet destroys Coruscant? Our interests there are not important enough to risk our greatest remaining weapon on a madman!

*Another Councilman* Where the Sith is our intelligence? Do we even know what it is Lokiphet Darkstar has in orbit above Coruscant?

*In the darkness another figure stirs*

???:There's two of you?

*Deac Starkiller, un cyborged lunges out of the Darkness*

Deac: Orthos!

Orthos: Deac!

[Anyone who didn't see this coming may report for re-education]

educate me deac ^_^

red: maybe on this 120mhz **** puter i wouldnt dare try to run word and IE at the very same time, btw...

Ravan: "I Have discussed with Ivan on this, He has no plans on re-locating the second Crimson Star to Couresant. Currently the Crimson Star II is running by remote operation, on coded frequencies, to have droid repair and run it, til proper re-fitting and re-crew has arrived there. Also it'll be used to increase our military needs incase we need to defend ourselfs."

Fourth Councilman: "How do we know that it won't be used agenst us by Councilman Ivan Cracern?"

Ravan: "Yet again, he may be an Old General, but at least he knows Loyalties are... And thats with this Council..."

Fifth Councilman: "How about our intelligence reports?"

Marcus: "Don't worry, I will look into that myself..."

Fifth Councilman: "How?"

Marcus: "I have a few people in mind..."

Sixith Councilman: "Councilman Ravan, Isn't it true taht you were once with the Republic, and also a Jedi?"

Ravan: "Yes, I was trained fully to become a Jedi..."

Fourth Councilman: "So how do we know that you won't take power over us now, or even that, ally yorself with Ivan, seeing that you two usualy are partners with most decisions..."

Ravan: "Again, no Ivan is not making plans to get power over the Council, nor am I going to help him, NOR have I ever made the motions to ever persuade any of you in mine or Ivan's favor. No I am not like Cracken. I was sent to kill him, but..." *Shrugs, looks around.* "I made freinds, And raised in ranks in the Empire, and Now here I am, with out my powers... Ironic?" 'At least I didn't get killed eariler...'

Marcus: "Aw great..."

-----------------------------

*The shuddle lands, and the Red Haired Irvine turns and starts walking towards the shuddle... White Haired Irvine follows... Neither of them speak...*

-----------------------------

*While in transit. Two SSD's are in hyperspace carring supples and crew for the CS:II*

Officer: "So, we are going to refit a Second Crimson star, huh?"

Someone who to re-crew CSII: "Yep, thats what I heard... I worked on the first one. I managed to get shore leave before it got blown up..."

Officer: "You don't say?"

*Kioet steps out of the green liquid, and puts his suit back on, helmet in one hand*

Kioet: Send me the coordinates to the training area asap.

*Kioet straps on his helmet, picks up his new vanguard blaster rifle, and heads out the door*

((I saw it coming ;) toldja Scar ^_~

btw, Lokiphet's security must suck...he's got at least three of his worst enemies in the same cell together :D))

*Ida checks her comlink again* Why isn't Rwos reporting in? Great...does this mean I hafta go find him again?

*Deac looks strange. Orthos cannot tell if it is just the light, but are Deac's eyes a different colour*

Deac: I never knew Syrnl had another son. Did you get shotdown flying for the Wraiths?

*Orthos is puzzled*

Orthos: How long have you been here? How did you get here?

Deac: The last thing I remember is...Cracken's Star Destroyer. I got into the computer core, then woke up here...I must have been captured.

*Orthos is now even more puzzled. He suspects foul play. This isn' the Deac he knows*

[Anyone who saw THAT coming can have One Million Deac Credits-only redeemable at the Deac store:D ]

????: "Master Deac!? Whoa! It is you! You don't know me, my name is Kur Tacal or my Jedi name Sir'Kur Chi'Yev. I'm apart of a secretly trained group of Jedi Special Forces. Alas, my group is the first, and we are just finished our training. So you can see why I am here... Not to sound dependant on others but they are 7 of us, If I could summon at least a few of them, they could be a most significant help to us... My group Leader Jedi Sir'Vin Chi'Gon is in the system, he's the strongest and powerfulest among us..."

((CRACKEN'S STAR DESTROYER?!?! But...but...that was way back at the end of CANTINA FIVE!!!

Damn. Didn't see that coming. :D))

*Rwos enters the atmosphere of the dark green planet. None of his instruments work, and the green haze around him obscures almost everything, seeming to suck his ship in*

Hope I can count on the repulsors to prevent me from crashing...and I hope, if Deac's here, he's not in any desparate need of help, because without scanners it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Orthos: But...I spoke to you! We met after that! Don't you remember going after Cracken? The time Matrix? The Raging Death...

*Deac looks very puzzled*

Show me your arm.

*There is no scar*

Deac: Scar? When did I get I scar?

Orthos: I don't think you did. I think Deac did...

--------------------------------------

*A dark green planet. A body lies battered and bloody on a mountainside*

Morphine administered. Life signs stable. Contagion nanites purged...

[surprise number 3-anyone who saw THIS coming can read my mind]

*Admiral, fine, not important anyway.*

*The sleek fighter lands.*

*The Assassin debarks his ship and heads towards the two Ivrines.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Flax sits in his office, his older son stands infront of him.*

Flax: Your report, Colonel.

Hal: Sir, my recon squad scouted the area around the CSII. The Station is being readied for deployment. Its not as big as the origional, but its still bigger than a Death Star.*

Flax: Collonel Katarn will recover the plans soon. Then we'll find out where that loose armor plate is and blow the thing to hell!

Comm: Sir, Collonel Katarn has been captured, we recieved his beacon moments ago.

*Double take.*

Flax: WHAT!!??!!

Hal: Shall I....

Flax: Have my fighter readied.

Hal: Yes sir.

battledog, I don't remember me giving the CSII a loose plate of armour ^_^

how ever when it is still not 100% completed, theres still a large area where the asteroid what it was built from, still exsists.

Kur: "Um, Deac, Orthos? I believe that the this matter should be solved a while later... I think the main course of action is to get out of here!"

-----------------------

*The Two Irvines ablivous to the landed fighter, they continue to walk, finally reaching the Transport shuttle...*

*RH Irvine notices that he has a comrade piloting the craft...*

RH Irvine: "Sir'Gui Chi'Rin! We must talk now!"

*With out the fellow Jedi seeing the doublcate Irvine, the two speak privately...*

*RH Irvine allows his mask to come undone for a breif moment, to show whom he is...*

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "Irvine, I feel the one that I was spoke of who is here... Wow, his power is large..."

RH Irvine: "I know. But I have a bad feeling about him... How's Kur?"

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "He heard we tried to go agenst Lokpehit some time ago, He hasn't reported in..."

RH Irvine: "Yeah, he shouldn't have gone alone. We'll deal with that... I just had a change of plans, we might as well go after Lokpehit, no one else is going to help..."

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "How about the rest of us?"

RH Irvine: "Don't know yet... If they are around, they'll show up..."

Sir'Gui Chi'Rin: "What about..."

RH Irvine: "Don't worry about it..." *Walks back to his counterpart...* "So, we had a change of plans, That big destoryer with that super weapon aimed at couresant, it has a person called Lokpehit aboard..."

WH Irvine: "We know about him. He's been getting annoying lately..."

RH Irvine: "Good, thats the spirit! We're going after him." 'he's on the threshold of of crossing over into dark territory, if he crosses, It'll be bad of the galaxy, real bad..."

WH Irvine: "Good. So now I don't have to beat your ass in mid flight to take that ship and ram it into Lokpehits ass!"

((Scar, Battledog is speaking figuratively :p

....I think :D;)

@Deac: Two Deacs?!?))

*The green haze shows no signs of clearing* Damn. I shouldn't have---

*Suddenly, a tree emerges out of the haze. Rwos swerves his fighter, barely missing yet another tree. Rwos is forced to stop his fighter as the trees rapidly become thicker*

Great.

((OSS: Can I just ask, when did Red Ivrine train to be a jedi? I mean last I checked he was a smuggler then a member of the Imperial council, so could someone clear this up? Especially since his posts are so bitty.))

*Deep in seperatist territory.*

Flax: Red group, fire at will.*

*10 min later* So, thats that works out at 7 kills each. They just don't get any better.

*30 min later.*

*Having stormed the base, recovered the plans, and Katarn the Squad is about to depart.*

Hal: Gunboats, 6 marks at 34!

Flax: I'll take 'em, you jump out.

*Squad jumps.*

*Just then a gravity well picket pins Flax' fighter in realspace. An Ion cannon catches his fighter, disabling his engines.*

*Some time later.*

Flax: Ugh!

Gaurd: You can go in here, with the rest of the rebel scum!

Flax: morning lads, nice to see you Deac, lookin' good for a dead guy.

Battledog: brief history: When Irvine was very young, he had been recorded to have a quite a high midichrolon count. and when Cracken was bringing into the Imperials, Irvine with his mother (and maybealys depending on what cracken says) to live in secreticy, Im basically deciding what happens with this point honestly. Like the ship that was transporting Irvine, alys and thier mother got attacked, alys managed to escape in an escape pod, and raised to be an assasin or mercnary, what ever.

and Irvine and his mother was presumed dead. So they cloned Irvine, and records were altered so that it appeared that he was just born. He was adopted by Ivan's sister, whom where living on Raynor, the same planet that Ken'atra grew up on. And Irvine still kept his father's name.

How ever, the real Irvine was rescued by jedi, and among other pracular high leveled children in the same age were trained to become Jedi in a secret location where they powers when they were developing where naturaly blocked. They all had a head teacher, Master Chi...

while RH Irvine was growing up to become a Jedi. The WH Irvine contracted a desease which one of the symptoms is that the infacted loses pigment in hiar, and eyes. (I just added that (eyes)^_^) WH Irvine survived this desease all because of his natural midichrolon count, how ever due to the fact that he is a clone, his natural power isnt as high as the original.

When WH Irvine grew up, Ivan had him to be trained for the Empire, when the CS I was being built, Ivan ordered WH Irvine to oversee and report on the construction of the second. Then c8 started ^_^

So there are two Irvine's the one that blew up the CSII and was in the Imperial Council WAS WH Irvine. Thats why RH Irvine and should be everyone else who can sense force pwoers, should be in awe that WH Irvine is not longer hiding the bulk for his power, and should be flet quite a bit aways...

Ack! double post! :D

Kur: "I'm not sure... I have heard guard pass every five or so minutes... two. How ever there are always another set like 50 pases behind another, reason how I know this, is their foot steps, every five or so minutes, one of the guards' boots make a definate sound, like he's wearing different set..."

*outside*

Guard 1: "You know you better get boots like ours, the commander's gonna get mad..."

Guard 2: "I like these boots. There more confy then those ones you wear..."

((Lol - anyone remember Cantina 5 and the thing with the Imperial boots? ;)))

*Rwos is slowly turning his fighter around, trying to avoid dealing out any more environmental damage, when suddenly the ship is given a massive jolt*

What in seven hells?

*Rwos does a scan of his ship. Nothing is touching it; it is hovering on its repulsors*

That doesn't make any sense...

*Rwos sarts to get out to look for himself when the ship is given an even bigger jolt. Rwos falls back in his seat and looks out the windows to see a tree branch drawing back like a fist, the shooting towards his fighter again. The impact knocks the ship sideways*

----------

*A shadow falls over Deac(1). He is nudged by a small finger, then a very strange creature moves into his field of vision.

It looked something like a cross between a praying mantis and a gorilla. Or rather, a praying mantis warped into the shape of a gorilla. Its arms were longer than its legs, and it moved like an ape, except with hands spread and only the fingers touching the ground. Its body was mostly covered with what looked like light green armor. It had what looked like bright blue wings on its back, but they were much too small for it to fly. Its face was mantis-shaped and looked vaguely insectile, with twitchy antenna and a partial armor covering. Its snout had clicking mandibles like an insect, but also lips like a mammal. Its eyes had bright blue irises and were full of expression, in this case a mixture of concern, curiosity and fright. Crouched over over Deac's body, the creature reached only four feet, but it could probably rear up to about six.

It was altogether a very singular-looking being.*

Kur: "Alright. I have a plan, Well make some of the guards fight each other, hmm, how about the one with the odd boots and his co-gaurd? Have the other get offencive about the boots and should change, and escalate it to a brawl, thushaving all the guards come to break it up, while another opens the door for us... Ahh, stratgic escaping techiques, I majored that one at my school..."

Name: Drey

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Title: Dark Jedi turned Bounty Hunter (he's not necessarily evil)

Transportation: Imperial Shuttle

Homeworld: Kuat

Skillz: Can use the force, has a teal-colored lightsaber, can handle most weapons (particularly ones with sniping ability) Can drive a speeder.

Force Abilities: all neutral powers (speed, jump, sight) plus grip, heal, throw, absorb, and blind, has difficulty using persuation but sometimes it works. Can conceal himself from the force.

Bio: Drey was trained in the Jedi arts at age 14, but 4,000 years before that...*taken from cantina holiday special...*:

Deep within the secret imperial facilities in tatooine core, a Falleen doctor, supervised by an Imperial Officer is hovering over 2 dead bodies, over 4000 years old, kept preserved in carbonite, but never awoken, so they were both 'brain dead' until now, they've had their old brains removed, and new ones cloned in, and their bodies regenerated so they look just as good as before they died, and they're still unconscious...*

*Rioet makes a deep incision in each skull, and removed the top of each head*

Rioet steps back: Time to HAX0R!!! It is time to start programming them for assassination.

*Saurat, the imperial officer nods, approvingly*

*Rioet has a droid plug into the brains, and starts downloading all the human and trandoshan essentials into them*

Rioet to Saurat: This should take but a moment, what I'm having SABER2 (the droid) do, is program all the human and trandoshan stuff into their respective brains...shouldn't take much longer, then we can begin removing the unwanted emotions.

*Saurat smiles and nods*

Rioet: OK, SABER2, time to remove some of those emotions!

*SABER2 makes a funny noise, and starts removing emotions, but a clanking noise is heard, as a few flash grenades land in the center of the room, next to SABER2*

*Saurat unholsters his blaster pistol, and kills the insignifigant rebel immediatelly, but the damage has already been done...as one of those grenades had knock-out gas, which put Rioet and Saurot to sleep for 5 days as well as wipes their memories... and the other was an ionized grenade, which disabled SABER2. Now both Drey and Kioet wake up, and like programmed labor droids, walk towards the exit in search of the nearest bar....weeks later, Drey wakes up in the corner of a cantina, with like complete amnesia, and not really caring...and Kioet comes to his senses on the other side of the cantina, and wonders angrily how he got here*

((they're not ignorant to their surroundings, they know what time period they're in, it was dloaded into them, Drey is a 14 year old force sensitive, and kioet is a simple trandoshan, but they both have literally warped minds. oh and btw, this happened 10 years ago))

Drey was trained in the Jedi arts along-side RH Irvine.

Carrying: Teal-Colored Single-Bladed Lightsaber, Datapad, 1279 credits, and a slave remote to his Imperial Shuttle (which holds 1 swoop in its cargo bay)

Wearing: Drey looks kinda like this.

Archived