Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Drago carries Lelan to the edge of the battlefield, there, waiting is the man dressed in white.*

Michael: Your quest is at an end, you wish to forfit your imortality?

Drago: As quickly as possible, heal her.

Michael: Very well, but understand, she will remember nothing of what the demon has done. She will not recognize this world.

Drago: Fine, then she won't have to live with the guilt.

*Michael nods and places his hand on Lelan's chest her wounds heal and then she draws breath.*

Michael: It is done, now give me your sword. Drago begins to hand over the sword, then is dissintegrates, leaving a pile of rust.

*Meanwhile not far away.*

Hal: You have to get to that tower!

Flax: Yeah, well here goes.

*Flax force speeds up to the tower and jumps, his misjjudges the hieght and lands a little heavily, having almost ovver shot.*

Flax: Hay, Vampire! *Draws sword.*

Rwos: You know I can only glide with these....besides, you're forgetting how high you can jump using the Force. But we need to get close to the tower first, or the vampire will have a clear shot at us.

*Rwos looks up at the tower* The power up there is increasing by the second. Let's go!

*Rwos rushes into the crowd, reaches the base of the tower. He leaps halfway up, catching onto its side with his claws. He begins rapidly climbing*

----------

Kvana: The leader of the Jedi vampire hunters. You are too late.

*Gilian crouches, sword out, staring at the hovering Kvana blanketed with a power completely invisible to Flax or the other Jedi*

Gilian: No, Flax. Don't....

----------

*Starr stares into space. When he finally speaks, it's with disbelief*

Starr: Impossible...but...I can sense Cracken again...and he's down there!

*RH Irvine's reaper breaks out of hyperspace in the Coruscant system, with alarms going off about asteroids and Imperial ships in the system.*

RH Irvine: "Should have known they'd be here, but wha the heck is causing those asteroids to do that..." *Jerks head at titan* "Their shields are about to fail."

*An asteroid slowly creeps it way towards the titan's command centre, big enough to wear out the shielding on the titan.*

RH Irvine: "Crap, I can't condone to not helping..."

*RH Irvine guns his reaper and opens fire on the asteroid, with a barrage of missles and turbolasers.*

RH Irvine: "At least I can finally use these extras I had installed..."

*Deac force leaps atop the tower.*

Deac: I never knew I had this kind of power before...whoa...

*He looks down to see Flax ready to charge at Kvana. Deac's cybernetic brain scans Kvana, realiaisng that is one of the chief vampires. The image of Orthos fills his mind, and Deac remembers that if he hadn't been torn between the vampires and Lokpihet he could have saved him. He ignites his sabers and hurls toward Kvana...*

Coruscant

*Cracken looks around for the girl. Is he back? he wanders around the hotel. a vampire burst through a door, and Cracken ripps through the Vampire with a blast of Force Destruction, vaporizing it. He wiggles his fingers, and smiled. he's more powerful than before.... now, his thoughts turned to his daugghter...*

Titan

Tojo: Impossible! Cracken coulnd't of...*Tojo looks down on his screen. sithspit.* INCOMING!! FIRE ALL TURBOLASER BATTERIES AT THAT ASTERIOD! *an unknown ship flies across, and starts fireing also.*

Lord Starr, it's imperitive we move you NOW.

*RH Irvine opens a Audio/video Comm to the Titan.*

RH Irvine: "Who ever is not willing to die right now I suddjest you better leave that section of your ship! This thing is way too big for my weapons to break it down!"

Rwos: I've seen other Jedi do that; I didn't realize you'd never tried...

*Kvana, without turning around, swings his fist. Dark energy catches Deac and hurls him backwards.

Rwos leaps at Kvana before he could focus energy again. His fist meets Kvana's back, and Kvana absorbs the blow without moving. Rwos is sent flying out the window. He opens his wings, catching his fall.

Gilian attacks again. She strikes Kvana three times in rapid succession. The blows have no effect. Kvana turns and grabs her by the throat*

Kvana: What

Gilian: How...

Kvana: The power? Yes, it is rather puzzling, isn't it. *Kvana smirks, the books glowing behind him* I'll let you ponder that while you're healing your broken bones.

*Kvana hurls her out the broken window. She tumbles helplessly towards the ground. Rwos catches her before she hits*

Gilian: Get up there, Rwos...get him out of there!

*Rwos drops her and ascends back to the tower. He activates his teleporter as he flies back into the highest chamber*

Kvana: Back again? Haven't you learned your lesson? It's too late.

Rwos: Hardly.

*He leaps towards an unmoving Kvana, grabbing the vampire's shoulder. He mentally activates his teleporter.

In a flash of blue light, the world twists away. Then the blue twists away as well, revealing the two in midair above the pit of a volcano, in bright sunlight. Rwos drops Kvana, who falls towards the lava. Kvana looks up at Rwos as he falls, disappearing into the lava*

Rwos: Looks like it wasn't too late after all.

*Rwos teleports away, back to the tower*

Rwos: *to Vertmor* It appears that your master failed. *His eyes glow, and he draws his lightsword* Care for a rematch?

*Kvana's voice comes from behind Rwos* Failed?

*Rwos turns. Kvana's fist smashes into his chin, knocking him unconscious*

Kvana: Did you really think that would work? *As Rwos falls to the ground, Kvana turns and looks at Flax expectantly*

----------

Starr: No. Give me a transport. I don't care about the meteors - I'm going down to the planet!

*Tojo nods to teh Imperial Royal Guard, and they motion to Starr to follow them. They take him quickly down to the shuttle bay.

Meanwhile, Tojo picks up his ship wide com*

Tojo: All hands, abandon ship, i repeat, all hands, abandon ship. this is not a drill, i repeat this is NOT a drill, all hands abandon ship!!

*Tojo nods to his crew on the birdge, and they set the controls to auto, and run for the escape pods. Tojo runs to the docking bay, and get's on his personal starfighter, and launches with out hesitation. he heads for teh Devastator.

Coruscant

*Cracken runs through the hotel, lightsaber lit, a trail of destruction behind him. He found himself faster, stronger than ever. a vampire crossed his path, and he jumped up to the wall, walked it, and calmly came down on it's neck. the Vampire died and decayed, and he came back to the floor.

He turned the corner, and a hallway full of vampires filled it. he smiled, and outstreched his hand. he began to glow, and a small ball formed into his hand. glowing green, he raised his arm above his head, and threw the energy ball at them. it hit the crowed, vaporizing them.

A variation of Force Destruction, more powerful, and more effective and efficiant. he kept moving, getting to a docking pad, and found a speeder. he took it, and headed to the spire. if that girl couldn't answer him, maybe the leader can. Rwos would be there too, but how did he know that? puzzled, he hit the accelerator, and started to gain altitude.*

*The sides of the forearm of Fused Irvine's, were the parts that were wounded, he was able to use his fingers normaly, with little difficulty. He then looks at his treated forearm, focasing upon it. .*

Fused Irvine: "Well I might as well use it, it'll be harder to use this arm with out doing it..."

*Fused Irvine grits his teeth while clentching his fist, focasing strong healing energies, regenerating the missing muscular tissue.*

----------

RH Irvine: *over comm* "I can't keep at this for much longer! Hurry up!"

*More warning lights go on as the missles become depleted, then one of the two turret lasers malfunctions.*

RH Irvine: "I can't help you anymore! I'm backing off, welcome for the help!"

*RH Irvine vears off, beginning to fly towards the planet.*

---------

Vertmor: *to Rwos* "Master? Kvana is not my master, its more along the lines of a partnership along the lines of mutual gain. I create legions of our kind, while my 'partner' gets what he wants in the relationship. But I don't fell like offering such information..."

*Vertmor stands infront of Kvana, holding out the Reaver in an defence stance.*

Vertmor: "Kvana, stop toying around and complete the spell, you're taking too much delight in playing with our food..." *grins showing his fangs.*

---------

*Jutrok continues to eye the stormtrooper movements, finally he becomes satisfied.*

Jutrok: "Oh well, another few years I'm going to lose from my life. Then yet again I'd rather lose a few then lose the rest in the matter of a few hours..." *Nods then makes a slight laugh, smiling.*

*Jutrok stands up straight, head tilted down slightly, eyes closed. He begins to take deep breaths, calming himself. Several strands, all next to each other, of his hair fade to white as Jutrok begins to glow with a white aura.*

((Can Dark-siders heal themselves? I thought they couldn't use a healing trance.

Also Scar you realize Rwos is unconscious ;)))

Kvana: *keeping the corner of his eye on the sun through the window* If this Jedi is so confident he can stop us...why not let him try?

((They can heal themselves, however they'd be out of action for at least hours, the kind of healing Scar is talking about might take days. If Jedi could just re-generate missing limbs and heal wounds then Vader wouldn't have the funky suit.))

*While Rwos and Kvana have been fighting Flax has moved towards the book, now he brings his saber down on it.*

Flax: When fighting a suppior foe, remove his power, not his weapons.

*Deac finishes Flax's sentence*

Deac: ...and do not fight alone...

*Deac activates his sabers and moves to stand next to Flax*

I won't let you succeed. I will die first. For Orthos!

*Rushes, sabers drawn at Kvana*

((first I never stated if or not fused Irvine was finished, and those who remember WH irvine wasnt truely evil until craynor came around ^_~))

*Vertmor steps in and connects the Reaver to Deac's saber, the energy produced from the Reaver prevents it from being destoryed.*

Vertmor: "Well then I shouldn't take you people lightly, espcally when there are two of you..."

*Sertmor jumps in.*

Sertmor: "Care if I join in?"

Vertmor: "Not at all. Kvana, finish the f***ing spell already."

*Sertmor stands.*

Sertmor: "Weak mortal, you better start re-evaluating the situation, me and my brother, Vertmor, are thousands of years old, you think we will be as frail as those fledglings out there? Bah!"

*Vertmor grins. Sertmor runs towards Flax, at a speed barely faster then the best force runner could ever, with little effort. He grabs Flax's saber handle and begins to twist flax's arm.*

Sertmor: "Your powers are weak and slow compared to thousands of years of personal evolution."

*Flax chuckles.*

Flax: The power of the force is boundless.

*Flax resists Sertmor and brings his saber around, he uses the force to pry Sermor's fingers from his arm and holds them outstretched. Flax slices all the fingers off Sertmor's hand, leaving burnt stumps.*

*Flax slams Sertmor into the wall hard enough to send him through it and tumbling down the tower to the ground.

((OOS: BD, re the books: right idea, wrong timing. The dark energy is pretty much making everything it touches temporarily invulnerable))

Kvana: 'Twas a fool's game and he lost. I did say never touch a Jedi's weapon.

*The dark energy around Kvana lifts Flax in the air*

Kvana: Your time is up. Goodbye, Battledog.

*Kvana sends Flax flying through one of the broken windows, the dark energy field around him poised to deaden any Force attacks. He turns to Deac*

Kvana: Whoever Orthos was, he must have been very important to you...you should be happy he's gone. If he wasn't, he would be doomed with the rest of you.

*Kvana turns. The dark energy begins multiplying. A wind is created, blowing Deac, Vertmor, and Rwos' unconscious body backwards*

Kvana: *shouting* The dawn of a new age comes now!

*On the ground, Gilian senses the surge of energy. She stares upward at the midday sun.

The outer edge of the glowing orb turns dark. The light all around dims. A dark circle rounds the sun for a moment, then the darkness stabs inward, blanketing the entire sphere.

The light all around dims. A shadow blankets the tower's courtyard.

In the tower, Kvana vanishes. The glowing stack of books vanish with him.

The darkness spreads rapidly. Those watching the sun rise a quarter of the way across the planet got the last glimpse of it, before it too falls into darkness.

To be continued.

((OOS: Sorry that took so long. Care to do the honors, Deac? :D))

Archived