Home

Please help me...

I have played all the Jediknight games so far besides Dark Forces II. I even have the game, but it's damaged! So please tell me where I could download the full version. Oh PLEASE!

You'll say: Buy it (or something). But I live in a country called Estonia and I can't buy any old games. Also ordering will cost more money than I have at this moment...

So again I turn to you: PLEASE help me find the game...

Thank you VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY much!

At first: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Thanks Topshot and Squater and ksk h2o for your help.

And any help is appriciated.

The thing is, what I said about the game (that I own) being damaged, that I can play the first 7 levels, but after finishing the 7th it just crashes (BIG TIME). So I have never gotten to the mostly Jedi part of the game.:(

D^*n... Hey... If any of you had the ISO or maybe BIN maybe you could archive it to pieces about 1.4 MB (.rar ; .r00 ; r01 etc.) and mail them to me...

I don't know if that would work but...

Well anyways thanks!

there are other p2p networks other than kazaa you know. that would be your best bet.

your dad is right not to want kazaa on his comp. but edonkey and/or overnet do not come with spyware and can not do the harm kazaa does (just make sure you dont install UCMORE!) and they work like a charm.

Thank you very much about all of your support guys...

I and my dad talked about it and he said: that I had been a "total fool" not trying to search the file over emule, that he uses. So I tried and about 4 people have it, so---- if someone connects to the same server it starts downloadin'!!! YAY!!!

Well still... Thanks!!

D*MN!

The file contained (like the one I had before) only 8 first levels of the game (no videos)... I saw a full version there too (I think) but it's gonna take alot of time before I get it downloaded... Besides my father has other downloads going on so...

Well if you have any links for emule (edonkey too) that have the whole file and you are sure about it then...

Well, Thanks!

Hmmm, yeah. The first cd contains 8 levels. The second cd should contain about 17 or 18 more levels. And they both should have cutscenes in them.

So, in order to complete the game, you would need both discs.

How much space do you got on your computer?

Archived