Home

reconnect cheat, plz make it common knowledge! we need a patch!

Derogate

First of all... thanks to ronin, who showed me this in attempt to tease me, then i just figured it out myself. secondly we need to get rid of ppl lile ronin cuase they find exploits and ruin this gmae, if everyone know how this works, pl like him loose their advantage and maybe we get a new patch!.

First of all, as some of you may have witnessed, the user lags the server by flooding

it with a whole bunch of model switches, then hitting the reconnect button. The effect

of this is that the user can regain all his health and not loose his position while dueling.

Yes it is cheating and yes it is cheap.

The first part requires you to have keys bound to multiple models switches, it should look

somehting like this:

Bind <key> "model Dasann; wait 2; model kyle; wait 2; model jan; wait 2;..." Continue till you cannot type anymore models in

To make this work faster, yous hould bind 2 keys to the model switching with the second

key having a different set of models ina different order as the first key.

Bind <key> "model Stormtrooper; wait 2; model tavion; wait 2;..." etc..

the second part requires you to bind a key to the reconnect function like so:

bind <key> "reconnect"

as a side note, i would like to add that some people have found this script to work

better if you lower your snaps and rate like this:

Bind <key> "snaps 0; rate 0"

to set it back to defualt so you don't lag anymore go like this

bind <key> "snaps 20; rate 4000"

the flooding of the server with models is crucial, and the lagg helps alot, so if u feels your ping

needs some help laggin up the server, us the last two binds above.

To use this, the directions are as follows:

<optional step, experiment to see if u need to use it>

-hit the key that turns your snaps and rate down (lagges you up)

<Mandatory Steps>

-When loosing or whatever, hit The model switch keys (for sake of argument lets call them N and P)

about 4 times each, very quickly

-wait about 3 or 4 FULL seconds (it helps to run away form your attacker while this is happening)

or untill you see the "connection Interuppted" thing on your screen fairly consistantly, then

hit the RECONNECT key.

Please use this with descretion and do not abuse it (only use it on poeple who are utter and complete faggots/kick whores (like ronin (aka :xr:Ronin))

THANKS EVER SOOOO MUCH FOR LETTING PPL KNOW HOW TO DO THIS.. you have now just informed god knows how many people on how to do this...

If you see more and more of this happening now, you know who to blame..

Being and Admin of a server...i thank you ever sooo much and will remember your generosity when and if this starts to happen on my server.

yours truely,

danyael:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived